-1 for Whiteshields

-1 for Patrol

Starting with 9CP

Secondary:

Retrieve Nachmund Data

For the Emperor

Engage at all Fronts

Battleplan:

The Idea is to push in the Center with the 60 Constripts supported with the two Demolisher TCs

Pask and the other BC Tank Commander will form a Tac Team with a Manticore each so they can, if needed order the Manticores around and stay back and strike from a Distance.

Creed and the Infantry Squads will stay in the midfield for Actions and Objective grabbing

The 5 Sions will drop turn 2 and 3 to make the action for the Nachmund Data and also help scoring the Engage at all Fronts Mission.

Weakness:

The big blobs of Conscripts can backfire pretty hard, as they are very vulnerable from Blast and Moral. I am banking a bit on the Fact that nobody will expect big blobs in 9.Ed

Also this List can get cornered pretty easily when the enemy has first Turn with a fast moving Army.

This will burn through CPs in no Time as all the new Cadia Stratagems are average 2CP 

Rule Question/uncertainty:

So talking about Creed

when i would make Creed my Warlord, what i am thinking of doing for the two extra CP which are very valuable for Guard in this Edition, according to the Codex he has to be given the Cadia Warlord Trait, but according to The Greater Good you can pass over giving your Warlord a Warlordtrait for a Tank Ace trait. So what triggers how?

Does the Codex overwrite the PA Book or the other way around?

I can see arguments for both.

Edited by domsto

Looks pretty solid. I would double check after the balance sheet for your costs, but those big blobs of conscripts will be even better. Also I believe its -2cp for the patrol, but you'll gain 2 cp from creed so it will wash. I think if Creed is the warlord he has to have that trait, its a separate check than if you can replace a trait with a tank ace skill. IE it makes your creed selection invalid even if its ok for the tank ace rule. The 1cp cost for the ace isn't bad in any case so no big loss. I think the scions will invalidate the new rule for everything being of a single regiment, but I I think that is a small change to another infantry squad or shuffling stuff to make one brigade.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the list, and agree with Commisar Necros.  I would personally not put a battle cannon on Pask at the moment, or any tank for that matter because they just don't put out enough damage.  I would also think about different weapons on the scout sentinels; auto cannons, missiles or plasma cannons usually get more done.  Good luck and make sure to post how the tournament goes!