Dos' Many Chapters Project: Star Phantoms

Hello folks,

After being disappointed with the state of the game lately and my abysmal on-table performance with my Black Templars and browsing the Lexicanum pictorial list of Space Marine Chapters, I ended up painting this fella from the Emperor's Hands Chapter in a couple of hours:

gallery_45765_17424_42493.jpg

gallery_45765_17424_88423.jpg

gallery_45765_17424_27883.jpg

Note: the symbol doesn't match 100% but I had spare Iron Hands decals I wanted to use.

I'm pretty happy with the end result and would like to paint some more one-off models. This is where you come into the picture: I would like you to suggest names of Chapters you'd like to see painted. These can be official Chapters or DIY Chapters, so long as they have a colour scheme that I can refer to.

Once suggestions come through, I'll pick the one that I like the look of and apply that colour scheme to a model and then share pictures of it all here. :smile.:

So, if you'd like to suggest a Chapter name, please follow this link: https://forms.gle/CDZ6DeuDEAkQzFt48

I'll check the suggestions over the next couple of days and then paint the next model whenever I have a couple of hours of spare time this week. :thumbsup:

Thank you for looking, take care!

Edited by Dosjetka

That looks great mate, really love the paint work and the mix of parts is really nice!

Always been one of my favourite successor chapters and you've done them proud. :tu:

I'll put my suggestion in as Fire Lords, it's one of those Chapters I've always wanted to take a bash at.

Hello folks,

Sooner than anticipated, here is Space Marine #2: a Star Phantom.

gallery_45765_17424_36065.jpggallery_45765_17424_136888.jpg

gallery_45765_17424_86589.jpggallery_45765_17424_115458.jpg

This one took me about an hour longer than the previous Space Marine but then (off-) white is a tricky colour to paint so it's not too shabby all things considered. :)

There have been a number of great suggestions so far that I have earmarked for future models so if there's a Chapter you'd like to see painted, pop your suggestion down here: https://forms.gle/Gpc6Rg5ZfjrZSQdU7

Thank you for looking and I'll be back soon with more painted Space Marines. :D Take care!

Rogue Trader Minotaurs :teehee:

It has been added to the list. ;)

That looks great mate, really love the paint work and the mix of parts is really nice!

Always been one of my favourite successor chapters and you've done them proud. :thumbsup:

I'll put my suggestion in as Fire Lords, it's one of those Chapters I've always wanted to take a bash at.

Thank you for the kind words, Doghouse!

I've added the Fire Lords to my list. :tu:

Lovely stuff, mate! I'd like to see: Celebrants (no surprise there), also Iron Knights, Executioners and Sons of Antaeus (though they don't have a proper scheme except that it's some combo of black and grey!)

• 2 weeks later...