Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Quick 'n' Dirty Astro-Ungarian Headgear Sculpting Tutorials

KNC Astra Militarum Austria-Hungary K.u.K. Austro-Hungarian WWI von Hotzendorf 40k Warhammer Imperial Guard

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Karak Norn Clansman

Karak Norn Clansman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 141 posts
Instructions for replicating the hats seen here, sculpted for a friend's Astro-Ungarian Imperial Army force in Warhammer 40'000.

vdUAqBJ.png
d0ATshM.png
t2B84Ag.png
YSYl8rR.png
  • Ldorte, Bjorn Firewalker, Brother Cristopher and 8 others like this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15,027 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Thank you for the tutorial.
Previous projects: Wolves of Catachan (the Wolfbrothers Chapter reborn), Steel Crusaders (Codex: Iron Hands), Iron-hearted Angels (Codex: Blood Angels supplement).

Current projects: Knights of Renaissance (Star Wars: The Force Awakens Marines), Grim Knights of Grimm Nights (Red vs. Blue Marines).

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,364 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos, Wolves and Guard

Moustache tutorial is something I didnt know I needed until now, time to give my WW1 themed Guard army fabulous facial hair!!

• LameBeard and Karak Norn Clansman like this

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

"If you mean, "Are we all going to get killed?" Yes. Clearly, Guilliman is about to make yet another gargantuan effort to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to the Cicatrix." Captain Blackadder

Karak Norn Clansman

Karak Norn Clansman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 141 posts
@Slave to Darkness : I'd love to follow that!

Do you have a link to a project log on hand, by any chance? smile.png

Edited by Karak Norn Clansman, 10 May 2022 - 08:23 PM.

• Slave to Darkness likes this

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,364 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos, Wolves and Guard

@Slave to Darkness : I'd love to follow that!

Do you have a link to a project log on hand, by any chance? smile.png

http://www.bolterand...llenberg-502nd/

It started off as a WW2 themed army until I got hold of some WW1 Germans and it kinda spiralled out of control. :lol: 

As soon as I get the cash I shall be slapping on many specimens of fine facial hair. 

• Karak Norn Clansman likes this

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

"If you mean, "Are we all going to get killed?" Yes. Clearly, Guilliman is about to make yet another gargantuan effort to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to the Cicatrix." Captain Blackadder

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: KNC, Astra Militarum, Austria-Hungary, K.u.K., Austro-Hungarian, WWI, von Hotzendorf, 40k, Warhammer, Imperial Guard

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users