Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Tournament of Champions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic

Anacron

Anacron

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,572 posts

I hope that SCC will not actually be excluded. :P Rhadamanthys was a credit to the AoD.

:evil: Certainly not.
In another life I'd be drenched in sweat with you
But it's this life darlin' and in this life we make do.

Veteran Sergeant Malyr

Veteran Sergeant Malyr

++ CADUCUS ANGELUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,108 posts
  • Faction: Angels of Deliverance
**Watcher Bob enters the room**
Bob: "..."

**Bob wanders up to Anacron and looks him up and down with his empty expression**
Bob "..."

**Bob reads the notice and then blinks out of the room**

**Anacron feels a brush against his leg but turns to see distortion around the entry table and that is all**

**Anacron notices that Malyr's invitation is gone**

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Shadow Guards site

Posted Image

- VS Malyr -
Inner Circle member on Sabbatical

SalPyro

SalPyro

++ QUORUM CONSUASOR ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,724 posts
**From inside his Damocles command Rhino on Rynn's World, Brother Captain Arrancador del Fuego studies the data-slate containing the challenge.
"Notify Chapter Master Kantor that I will be absent, I have been summoned to represent our venerable chapter in mortal combat." The Deathwatch kill-team snaps to attention as he boards his personal Thunderhawk. "And try to keep the Deathwatch Terminator squad inside the Prometheus, they are supposed to be top secret, at least for another year or so!"**
Here's a new bunch of rumors that I decided to completely make up.

If only more rumor posting people would use this disclaimer...

Aurelius Rex

Aurelius Rex

++ GESTORIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,726 posts
  • Faction: Scions of Dorn

So, feel free to persuade the mods to have a look at this thread, ask them what they're entering, etc. :P Just remember the board rules when you're doing it - no spamming or off-topic posts.

Also, there's an extension to the deadline - entries are accepted up until Friday 18th June.

Are the slots filling up, Anacron, or will we be jumping straight to the quarter finals? :wub:

We have a week left - which forums frater need to give their mods a gentle prod with a sharp stick to enter? :huh:

Supplying a 120 pt character, no picture required - not really a stretch. The Frater who entered had to paint up their AoD characters. :P

Good to see a Crimson Fist representing, SalPyro. Should be a good test of my impartiality as a referee! [/jk]
Hidden Content

The Angelus Sanctus

The Angelus Sanctus

++ RUBERO CUNICULUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 10,085 posts
Heh, I think we can count Malyr being in... Perhaps Watcher Bob will do some ref'ing as well? :P :huh:
Armies Owned:
Angels of the Lion (DA): Grand Master Angelus Sanctus | Space Wolves: ? | Iron Hands: ? | Sisters of Battle: ?
Emperor's Children: Lord Amorr'ei Ge'hinnom | Thousand Sons: ? | Word Bearers: ?

My Stuff:
My Photobucket | My Blog | My B&C PC&A Blog

Joker

Joker

++ RIDICULUM PAUXILLUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,722 posts
  • Faction: EZ Krumpny
Come on mods, Tomax awaits... :huh:

Joker

gallery_3570_2095_14088.jpg

SCC

SCC

++ UNGUIS AENEI ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,242 posts
  • Faction: Brazen Claws/Raven Guard
Well, Rhadamanthys will be submitted as an emergency, it's the same old loveable Brazen Claws rogue, with one difference...Purity Seals :huh:

That's right, Purity Seals, more specifically, the Purity Seal he won aboard the Divine Hunter :P

The Angelus Sanctus

The Angelus Sanctus

++ RUBERO CUNICULUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 10,085 posts
So that makes him what? 36 odd points now? :huh:

Lets hope he maintains his position as luckiest sgt in the universe :P
Armies Owned:
Angels of the Lion (DA): Grand Master Angelus Sanctus | Space Wolves: ? | Iron Hands: ? | Sisters of Battle: ?
Emperor's Children: Lord Amorr'ei Ge'hinnom | Thousand Sons: ? | Word Bearers: ?

My Stuff:

SCC

SCC

++ UNGUIS AENEI ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,242 posts
  • Faction: Brazen Claws/Raven Guard
With the addition of the Purity Seals and his acceptance into the Legio Bolter & Chainsword Rhadmanathys is no longer the luckiest 32 point Veteran Sergeant in the Universe, he is however, without doubt the Luckiest 37 point LBC Battle-Brother in the Universe....so look out, the giant-killer stalks the halls of the AoD once more :huh:

The Angelus Sanctus

The Angelus Sanctus

++ RUBERO CUNICULUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 10,085 posts
Mwahahhahaaaaa!!

Go Team Rhadmanathys!!!! :huh:
Armies Owned:

My Stuff:

Ghost of War

Ghost of War

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 574 posts
VonBek will watch from afar... He cant ever truely die..

Tomax.. do me proud..
Memories can't ignore
Anguish of before
Satisfy the scorn.
RISE GHOST OF WAR!!

Anacron

Anacron

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,572 posts
Just to let you lot know that I'm not dead, merely been on holiday for a week and forgot to tell you. :lol:

I appear to be getting more popular - i have 158 new e-mail messages, none of which seem to be junk mail. :P

MoD AoD updates to follow later tonight.
In another life I'd be drenched in sweat with you
But it's this life darlin' and in this life we make do.

The Angelus Sanctus

The Angelus Sanctus

++ RUBERO CUNICULUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 10,085 posts

I appear to be getting more popular - i have 158 new e-mail messages, none of which seem to be junk mail. :wacko:

Sorry about that ole chap, you know what im like when i get carried away :P :blink:
Armies Owned:

My Stuff:

Tiberius Tancred

Tiberius Tancred

++ CASTUS BELLATOR ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 1,550 posts

MoD AoD updates to follow later tonight.

:wacko:
Let us therefore come boldly into the service of the Throne of Man, so that we may obtain His Mercy and receive His Blessing in our time of need.
- Supplications XXIV

refuse

refuse

++ IMPERATOR PUERILIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 12,414 posts
  • Faction: Aquila Peurelis
My final submission will be along soon.
Once the votes are in.

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 22,970 posts
  • Faction: VIIth Legion
This interesting little contradiction in the rules just hit me:

7. Characters may have either a 2+ armour save or a 4+ or better invulnerable save.

8. The only special character allowed is the Emperor’s Champion, and there may only be one.

The Emperor's Champion has Artificer Armour and an Iron Halo, giving him both.

It's quite possible this was a deliberate move, like our exclusion of all daemon weapons except for Accursed Crozii and our exclusion of Daemonic Aura except on Possessed Aspiring Champions.

I'm not sure this really matters because I don't recall any mods planning to enter an Emperor's Champion. I just thought I'd point it out.

gallery_26_548_13550.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_548_4494.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_6764_14592.pnggallery_26_6764_3621.png

brother_haakon

brother_haakon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• +EXCOMMUNICATUS+
  • 272 posts
When's the Torurnament actually starting???????????

DC you have too win this for the glory of Russ and the Allfather.

No offence

Haakon

JG 626

JG 626

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 249 posts
DC by russ beat those DA's

no ofence to eny DA players :o
ofical-Bjorn thefellhanded-fan-boy

user posted image

UltimaMouse

UltimaMouse

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,206 posts
aww.. i wanted to do an AOD... how can i join.. :'( how do i get higher ranking in this place!!!
Sotto me wo akete
Atari wo nagamete mo
Fuukei ga wa

ill see you till i wake from shallow sleep...

brother_gabriel

brother_gabriel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,377 posts
  • Location:nesodden, norway. sometimes hanging around at GW oslo.
sorry, mouse, the frater AoD has been done for some time ago, so there propably won't be a frater AoD again in some time (or will it?). and you can't get a higher ranking before yuo are a moderator, wich is unlikely that you will ever be, as there already are a lot of mods here on the B&C, and there are 10,000 other members that also want(/don't want) to be a mod... thats the sad truth!

you can try to get into the next AoD when it comes, i know i will! *cough*guess who almost won the previous AoD??? me? yepp :lol: *cough* :o
wohay, I exist. :| noodlenerd.deivantart.com

Aurelius Rex

Aurelius Rex

++ GESTORIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,726 posts
  • Faction: Scions of Dorn
The next frater AoD is in the works, with weeks to months being the timescale given. The chaos board had a call for preliminary fluff and army lists, indicating that it is more complex than the Divine Hunter AoD.

From the way REFUSE described it the format seems more like an EoT style campaign. :o

Jokersminis, the winner of the chaos AoD and so holds the position of Warmaster, knows a bit about what is coming. Check out a bit of preliminary fluff from joker / Warmaster Tomax here... link.
Hidden Content

UltimaMouse

UltimaMouse

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,206 posts
OMGosh im so excited!! time for me to break out the books and make myself the ULTIMATE CHAMPION (thats not cheezy) to (hopefully) win the next AOD!!!!!! but as for now i hope SCC gets to enter! hes been such a good guy to me so far and ill be rootin for him GO SCC!!!! XD
Sotto me wo akete
Atari wo nagamete mo
Fuukei ga wa

ill see you till i wake from shallow sleep...

Frostblade

Frostblade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 457 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves

DC you have too win this for the glory of Russ and the Allfather.

DC by russ beat those DA's

Calm yourselves pups. Let's not be forgetting Mek, eh. Lest you'd like a size 10 power boot where the sun don't shine. :lol:

Anyway, Go Wolves! Cause it's not like we have enough bragging rights. :o

Edited by Frostblade, 18 June 2004 - 06:02 AM.

Clearly you never met a disciple of the prophet Sureblade.

-BBSR

Captain Marcellus

Captain Marcellus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 293 posts

you can try to get into the next AoD when it comes, i know i will! *cough*guess who almost won the previous AoD??? me? yepp :lol: *cough* :o

The key word here being almost! ^_^
Then again I can't talk - I wasn' even around when the Frater AoD was done.

Woohoo! Go Soular! Wait - I saw in the BA forum that Soular had been away due to family issues - will he/she (can never be sure, no offence) be entering?

ski

ski

++ INCENDIUM SERPENS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 1,056 posts
Anacron clean out your PM box. I need confirmation that you revieved my entry and if not I need to send it to you.
Into the fires of battle, unto the anvil of War!

My Salamanders

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users