Fluff Competition

goggen

While I think up a question may I say that the Black Planet is the homeworld of the Harbingers - the DIY chapter of Pete Haines, senior 40K games developer. I would assume that he is a Brummie? :angry:

OK, my question...

What did the destruction of three superheavy tanks from the Phyressian 31st Heavy Tank Company trigger?

:angry:

the re-aligning of davin 2 and jupiter wich mysteriosly caused a large sausage to appear in the atmosphere of a planet inhabited by giant birds slightly above the statue of arthur dent :angry:

Good ol' Hitch-Hikers Guide........ :ot:

Anyway: back to the question on hand......

Havn't got a clue :angry:

What did the destruction of three superheavy tanks from the Phyressian 31st Heavy Tank Company trigger?

Clue - The three superheavy tanks in question were stormblades... +++Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.+++

Ahaaaa, AHHAAAAA...

The plasma reactors/fuel cells went kaflooie and melted everything withing a 2 mile radius....right ? Or at least something like that :angry:

Close enough, RT. :angry:

The external Hellion missileracks were removed from all Stormblades after they were detonated by enemy fire, destroying the tanks.

The old 'epic' ones had the missile racks, the new FW ones don't. This appears to be the fluff to legitimise / explain the change.

Check the big hardback Imp Armour vol 1 - bottom of page 99 - for more details.

Do you have a question ready RT? :angry:

Indeed I do :angry: :

"There is a terrible darkness descending on the galaxy and we shall not see it ended in our lifetimes"

Who said that and where were they at the time?

Archived