Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

MoD AoD - Battle Reports

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
229 replies to this topic

Anacron

Anacron

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,572 posts
The Combatants (in alphabetical order)

Fallen Angel, Zamael (Brother Amarel)
Chaos Lieutenant, Mark of Chaos Undivided
Daemonic Aura, Daemonic Strength
Dark Blade, Bolt Pistol, Frag Grenades
Spiky Bits, Bionics
117 points

Posted Image

SEDON (Brother Tyler)
Chaos Possessed Aspiring Champion, Mark of Tzeentch
Bolt pistol, great weapon
(Daemonic Strength, Daemonic Aura) Daemonic Mutation, Daemon Armour, Daemonic Resilience
Bionics, Spiky bits, Warp Focus, Doombolt
120 points

Posted Image

Captain Chapel, Silver Skulls 5th Company (Chapter Master Tu’Shan)
Space Marine Commander
Lightning Claw, Storm Bolter
Iron Halo, Terminator Honours, Melta Bombs
120 points

PICTURE OF CHAPEL

Inquisitor Gunner Von Barre, Ordo Hereticus (Commander Y)
Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor
Bolt Pistol, Master-Crafted Force Weapon
Digi-Weapons, Rosarius, Purity Seals
116 points

Character may be seen at: http://www.minivault...itchHunters.htm

“In the darkness I wait, and I watch. I smell the filth from all sides. Surely this is an unclean place, rife with the corruption of heresy and the stink of foul witchery. I feel it, and not only from the devotees of the Ruinous Gods. The stench bakes off of the others, too, these… supposed protectors of humanity. These so-called super warriors. Space Wolf? Bah… Mutant, I say! Dark Angel? Aye, secretive and corrupt, forever trying to turn the gaze of His Most Holy Inquisition away from themselves. Dark indeed. Even the battle-lust of the Templar shows their barbaric lack of restraint, their bent towards Chaos.

“Only the Inquisition truly protects the Emperor and all of Mankind from the rotten putrescence of filth and the miasma of evil that permeates every corner of the galaxy. Only I, Gunner Von Barre, Agent of the Emperor’s Most Holy Inquisition, will remain in this Arena. The taint must be cleansed, and by His Grace will I bring light unto the darkness herein!”

Raynor Doomhowl, Wolf Priest of the Space Wolves, Iron Wolves Great Company (DepthCharge)
Space Wolves Wolf Priest
Plasma Pistol
Curse of the Wulfen (counts as Wolf Tooth Necklace)
120 points

*Fluff here*

Posted Image

Chaplain Thiel of the Vultures Chapter (Kurgan_the_Lurker)
Space Marine Chaplain
Crozius Arcanum, Bolter
72 points

Posted Image

Dom Augustus, Blood Drinkers Epistolary Librarian (Marshal Tiberius Tancred)
Blood Angel Librarian
Master Crafted Plasma Pistol, Power Weapon
Purity Seals, Death Mask
120 points

Posted Image

Commander Nephren-ka (Nephren Ka)
Space Marine Commander
Twin Lightning Claws
Terminator Honors, Purity Seals, Artificer Armour
110 points

Image: not received

Weapons Master Hardwick (REFUSE)
Chaos Lieutenant, Mark of Slaanesh
Twin Lightning Claws
Daemonic Mutation
Combat Drugs
120 points

Posted Image

Renaud de Chatillion, Black Templar Brother-Chaplain (Renaud de Chatillion)
Black Templar Chaplain
Bolter, Blessed Chainsword (counts as Crozius Arcanum)
Terminator Honours
87 points

Posted Image

Arrancador del Fuego, Crimson Fist Brother-Captain (SalPyro)
Crimson Fist Commander
Combi-melta, Thunderhammer
Iron Halo, Deathwatch upgrade
120 points

Rhadamanthys, Battle-Brother of the Legio Bolter & Chainsword (Several Concerned Cricketers)
Space Marine Leader
Bolt Pistol, CCW (Chainsword)
Purity Seals
37 points

Posted Image

Night Lord Lt. Nihilus Gothan (ski)
Chaos Lieutenant
Bolt Pistol, Frag Grenades, Bionics
Dark Blade, Daemonic Strength, Daemonic Aura
Furious Charge, Night Vision
117 points

Sword Brother Jeramakus, Castellan to Marshal Seese and the Gethsemane Crusade (Sword Brother Jeramakus)
Space Marine Leader
Master-crafted power sword, master-crafted bolter
Terminator Honours, Purity Seals
117 points

Character may be seen here: http://www.minivault.com/sbj.htm

Veteran Sergeant Malyr (Veteran Sergeant Malyr)
Dark Angel Veteran Sergeant
Plasma Pistol, Bolt Pistol
Member of the Deathwing (Stubborn), Bionics
61 points

Miscellaneous Gear (no game effect):
Watcher Bob who holds the sacred Arcane Blade

Chapter: Cimerian Legion: Angels of Deliverance
Geneseed: Dark Angels Successor
Histor: Malyr saved the life of the Supreme Grand Master Alsektar and received the Arcane Blade as a mark of his bravery. He has since been inducted into the lower ranks of the Inner Circle.

Warmaster Murchad Kite of the Iron Warriors (our very Special Guest!)
Chaos Lieutenant
Twin Lightning Claws
Terminator Armor
Daemonic Mutation
115 points

Lord Solar Macharius (once again): “You have joined us live from the arena at the Bolter & Chainsword, where the draw for the first round of the Tournament of Champions is about to begin, I’m Solar Macharius. We have 16 warriors entered for this tournament, and it’s looking like one hell of a battle.

“On the panel today, we’d like to welcome back both Marneus Calgar and Khârn the Betrayer, and joining them are the famed Brother-Captain Stern of the Grey Knights, with his immense knowledge of battlefield tactics, and our guest Bjorn the Fell-Handed of the Space Wolves, a veteran of single combat, and the oldest Space Marine still living. It’s a pleasure to welcome you onto the programme Bjorn.”

Bjorn the Fell-Handed: “Thanks for inviting me Macharius, I’m only too glad to impart my knowledge for all our eager listeners, and I’m sure we have a fantastic tournament ahead of us.”

LSM: “So Calgar, what are the combatants feeling right now before this draw?”

MC: “Well, it really does all depend on the personality – I imagine a lot will be training hard, and looking forward to whatever luck is going to throw at them. They must be going through a lot right now, and their mental strength is going to be very important from now on.”

LSM: “But Captain Stern, surely viewing the list of entered warriors – and the legendary names on there – will have got them worried about the difficulty of this contest?”

Brother-Captain Stern: “Not at all, they never came here expecting an easy ride. In fact, most of them will be pumped up knowing they will have some hard-fought battles ahead.”

LSM: “Well, you could be right there. But the big question is: who has the ability to win this thing? Khârn?”

KtB: “It’s really too close to call at the moment, I can’t make a prediction yet. The combatants are all just too equally matched”

MC: “You’re right there Khârn; but let me tell you – the big news will be the Special Guest Murchad Kite. We still don’t know who he is representing but it’ll be interesting to see exactly how he does.”

BtFH: “True, but in my books it’s a two-horse race: it’s going to be one of Nihilus Gothan or Arrancador del Fuego.”

LSM: “But surely just looking at his weaponry and history, Radamanthys is a shoe-in for the title?”

BCS: “That is how it looks, but it’s just not that simple. If he fought 100 battles against any other warriors here he’d win the majority admittedly, but here it all comes down to a few battles, and the luck could easily turn against him. It wouldn’t do for him to underestimate the opposition.”

KtB: “He’s not so hard, I could have him anyday. Unarmed and unarmoured.”

MC: “Well maybe, but you’re a psychopathic killing machine that lives only for blood.”

KtB: “Hmm.”

<pause>

BtFH: “I think you’re overestimating the competition here a bit Khârn, we’re not all as crazy as you.”

LSM: “Thanks for that fellas, but now we’ll have to show you the structure of the remainder of the tournament here. The tournament follows a basic knock-out path, with each warrior taking on one opponent each round in single combat, and the winner proceeding to the next round. There will only be one draw for this first round, so it all comes down to this random draw.

“The names drawn out of the hat will be placed on the following grid in order – and it’s still all to play for. Are there any battles that you really want to see?”

BtFH: “Well, certainly Nephren-ka versus Murchad Kite is one of the big draws, I can’t wait to see that one, and I think it’s going to be very popular. I think Captain Chapel stands a good chance of destroying the Fallen Angel Zamael, so that’s one I want to see as well.”

MC: “That’s a couple of biggies, true, but I think it’s the smaller fighters that could give us the best show, for instance Sergeant Malyr and Sedon could be a hard fought contest.”

BCS: “It’s good to see that someone has wheeled out an Inquisitor, Gunner von Barre could do very well in this competition and could be very unpredictable.”

KtB: “Well, frankly whoever ends up fighting Radamanthys is going to have a helluva battle on their hands.”

LSM: “Before we go over to the live draw, some news just in - Sword Brother Jeramakus has not entered a warrior for this tournament, quite why we're not really sure, but it means that whoever is drawn against hm gets a free bye into the second round, which will be good news for somebody. More news as we get it.

"Now let’s go over to the commentary box, inhabited by none other than the legendary Commander Dante of the Blood Angels, but first, Commissar Yarrick…”

~O~

“…Yes thanks for that Macharius, this really is a historic occasion in the Bolter & Chainsword’s glorious history, and the draw today will play a large part in determining the winner of this contest. We’ll hear the names drawn out randomly, and they will appear on the contest layout in order as shown here. So without further ado, here’s the upper half of the tournament table…

a. Dom Augustus will fight Raynor Doomhowl

b. Nihilus Gothan will fight Master Hardwick

c. Murchad Kite will fight Nephren-ka

d. Arrancador del Fuego will fight Renaud de Chatillion

“That’s the top half of the draw, and there’s going to be some hard-fought battles there don’t you think Dante?”

“Yes, it’s going to be very close to call. The first battle will be absolutely stunning, and Gothan versus Hardwick should be a good fight too.”

“My money’s on Gothan to make it to the final, but it’s very hard to call. I also notice that Arrancador and Renaud have been drawn together in the first round, that’s going to be some contest don’t you think?”

“Yes, and it could mean that some of the outsiders get a good look in later, as I think Khârn talked about in the previous programme. Also, it’s interesting to note that Nephren-ka and Murchad Kite have been drawn together, which is a battle Captain Stern mentioned earlier.”

“Good point Dante, it’s almost as though that man is psychic. Anyway, we’re now onto the lower half of the draw…”

e. Gunner von Barre will fight Sedon

f. Zamael will fight Sergeant Malyr

g. Captain Chapel will fight Rhadamanthys

h. Chaplain Thiel will fight Sword Brother Jeramakus

“Well Yarrick, Zamael versus Malyr really is a biggie – Dark Angel versus Fallen Angel – and it’s going to very close to call.”

“Exactly Dante, I can see the viewing figures for that one going through the roof. But perhaps the lower half is slightly less controversial than the upper half – all the excitement I think is going to come later on in the tournament.”

“I wouldn’t say that at all, every battle is going to be full of action and adventure.”

“Well… perhaps you’re right Dante, this half of the draw is still impossible to predict. One point to note is that the battles will be referred by our select panel of impartial judges: Anacron, Aurelius Rex, nite_moogle and ==Me==. One of those referrees will be contacting the combatants before their battle to arrange things.

"So there we have it, this is how the tournament will progress. Now we’ll hand you back to Solar and the lads in the studio…”

~O~

LSM: “So the draw has been made, and the tournament is set for some serious action. I think the upper half of the draw looks veeery interesting”

BtFH: “You can say that again, it’s now even harder to predict a winner, and it was damn near impossible before.”

MC: “All one can say for certain is that this is going to be one fantastic tournament.”

LSM: “Very true. Anyway, the first rounds should be starting any moment soon, and the referees will be contacting the combatant’s agents to outline their tactics and trash-talking. Once the agents have communicated the warrior’s tactics and instructions to the referees the battles can get underway. So finally, who’s your money on? No ums and ahs, just a name.”

MC: “Blimey, this is really too close to call, I’d prefer not to have to choose. But since you’re pressing me… Zamael.”

KtB: “Raynor Doomhowl.”

BCS: “I’d have to go for Radamanthys: he impressed me on the
Divine Hunter.”

BtFH: “I agree with Marneus, it’s way too unpredictable to make, um, predictions. But, I do think Master Hardwick will do well.”

LSM: “Thanks guys, we’ll hold you to those predictions and we’ll see who’s right at the end. We have one more bit of news from the organising team who it is rumoured have found a fantastic prize for the lucky winner. We don’t know what it is yet, but it’s sure to be great.

"This is a vox-in programme, feel free to send in your predictions and thoughts on the tournament. You may also use astropath to communicate if you wish, we'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions.

"That’s all from us here; we’ll see you again next time. The tournament is only just beginning!”

+edit+ updating character submissions.

Edited by Anacron, 29 June 2004 - 10:08 PM.

In another life I'd be drenched in sweat with you
But it's this life darlin' and in this life we make do.

bravelybravesirrobin

bravelybravesirrobin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,330 posts
here we go then

1st member of the raynor doomhowl fan-club, come on the wolves is all I can say. Although that first match-up is very very even, both packing pp's and pw's but will that str bonus for Dom be critical or will Doomhowl's hit on 3's bring the noise, depends who gets the charge I guess.

no offense to the man but Pete Haines is going down. well I want him to go down as KA's a fantastic fighter and has pruity seals, a sure sign of his skill. Yet we've all seen Murchard Kite in previous battles and frankly he's a living fury, mutations and honours wow! so many attacks its simp,y unbelievable.

Gothan v Hardwick is a tough call I must say. Hardwick's got the speed so will land the blows faster and first but Gothan hits very, very hard. it's all going to rest on what Hardiwck can do with an early advantage because if he lets Gothan get a decent swing in he's outta there.

Del Fuego is the obvious winner of the next bout. There's a saying, always bet on the deathwatch.
"Bravely Brave Sir Robin. rode forth from camelot. he was not afraid to die, oh brave sir robin. He was not in the least bit scared to be killed in nasty ways. Brave, brave, brave, brave sir robin"

Reccomended webcomics - www.nuklearpower.com, www.elgoonishshive.com, www.turnsignalsonalandraider.com, www.sluggy.com, www.shlockmercenary.com, www.pvponline.com, www.sinfest.net

Brother Amarel

Brother Amarel

++ NOX SERVUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,793 posts

So a Fallen Angel will fight one from his old Chapter. A 'boy' from his old Chapter no less.

Amarel.
'And at the heart of darkness, shrouded and unclear, stand the Powers of Chaos, locked in a hated lover's embrace and moving to a ceaseless dance of death in the souls of the weak.' - Slaves to Darkness.

'Oh, yeah, this is a laugh-riot. This is where I would most like to be - standing in the freezing cold being called a liar by a nun and coerced by a Wax Lion to commit crime. It's so much fun!' - Jaye Tyler.

Posted Image

Aurelius Rex

Aurelius Rex

++ GESTORIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,726 posts
All right, I will be refereeing the following:

Battle C, Murchad Kite against Nephren-ka
(The battle of the Lightning Claws!)

and

Battle G, Captain Chapel vs Rhadamanthys.
(Two fellow members of the Ordo Literatus - I had better write up a good batrep!)

Please pm me with any pre/post trashtalk and preferred tactics in the usual AoD format - you guys know the score by now. Unfortunately time is of the essence as I disappear at the end of the week so if I don't recieve it in the next 18 hours I will just use my imagination. ;)

Two competitors will meet their doom in the next 48 hours! :P Stay tuned.

Aurelius.
Hidden Content

Anacron

Anacron

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,572 posts
Next two matches:

Zamel vs Malyr
It's Fallen Angel versus Dark Angel, and it's gonna be bloody.

Gunner von Barre vs Sedon
Can the Witch Hunter vanquish the Tzeentchian sorceror?

Combatants of both matches to send me (not ==Him==) their instructions/etc. via PM as soon as they can (preferably by tomorrow[Thurs]). Battle reports will appear in the new thread "MoD AoD - Battle Reports".

Also, can combatants include instructions (for any match) on whether they want to spare their enemy's life or not.

Edited by Anacron, 23 June 2004 - 09:54 PM.

Captain Marcellus

Captain Marcellus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 293 posts

Combatants of both matches to send me their instructions/etc. via PM as soon as they can (preferably by tomorrow[Thurs]). Battle reports will appear in the new thread "MoD AoD - Battle Reports".

We're assuming that you mean you instead of ==Me==. Man thats confusing

Anacron

Anacron

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,572 posts

We're assuming that you mean you instead of ==Me==. Man thats confusing

If I'd have meant ==Me== I'd have put ==Him==. And don't blame me, it's his screen name. ;)

Edited by Anacron, 23 June 2004 - 09:25 PM.

==Me==

==Me==

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,422 posts
Just remeber, no "==" and it's not truly ==Me== :P

I'll be starting off with Hardwick vs Gothan, which shuld prove to be an interesting battle.

So ski, REFUSE, drop ==Me== a PM and we can get this started ;)

Good luck to all, especially Malyr and Rhadamanthys :D
Angels of the Lion
Oh yeah, well I'll go make ==My== own blog, with Blackjack & Hookers

Joker

Joker

++ RIDICULUM PAUXILLUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,722 posts
Looks like a great competition...

Bring it Mods, Tomax awaits. ;)

Joker

gallery_3570_2095_14088.jpg

DepthCharge

DepthCharge

++LUPUS CARIOSUS++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 8,674 posts
I don't think I missed it, so I'll ask. Who's got the Dom Augustus vs. Raynor Doomhowl fight?
Your resident armchair tactician, wielder of the sacred Shotgun-Frost-Thunderhammer, and keeper of the Space Wolf Tactica Project.

"To swing first is good, but to swing last is better."

Rules: Know and Obey

Aurelius Rex

Aurelius Rex

++ GESTORIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,726 posts
It is still to be allocated, DC. The available refs will take them as time allows.

Nephren-ka vs Kite should be up tonight, written in commentator format.

Confirmed commentators for the battle will be Typhus and Captain Lexandro D'Arquebus of the Imperial Fists.

I am still negociating with Doomriders agent, he may make an appearance but is currently charging a ridiculous fee to turn up! :blink:
Hidden Content

Rogue Trader

Rogue Trader

++ ADDUCERE AEGRIMONIA ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,614 posts

Confirmed commentators for the battle will be Typhus and Captain Lexandro D'Arquebus of the Imperial Fists.

Nice to see Lexy made it out of the webway, after all. I must admit I'm surprised he wasn't busted down to the scouts though :blink:

Joker

Joker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,722 posts
Any chance of a Black-Rage filled, bitter and wounded, but survived Armageddon, Brother-Captain Tycho making a guest shot?

Joker

Aurelius Rex

Aurelius Rex

++ GESTORIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,726 posts
Battle C: Murchad Kite vs. Nephren-ka

Commander Nephren-ka (Nephren Ka)
Space Marine Commander, Twin Lightning Claws, Terminator Honors, Purity Seals, Artificer Armour.

Warmaster Murchad Kite of the Iron Warriors (Special mystery guest)
Chaos Lieutenant, Twin Lightning Claws, Terminator Armour, Daemonic Mutation.

Commentators: Typhus (Ty), Captain Lexandro D’Arquebus (LDA) of the Imperial Fists and Doom-Rider (Jerk).

+++

LDA: Hello everybody and welcome to the MoD AoD, your chance to see the moderators in mortal combat!

Ty: That’s right, Lex’. Tonight we will be seeing a true clash of the lightning claws, with Warmaster Murchad Kite of the Iron Warriors against the loyalist puppet, Commander Nephren-ka. With no ranged weapons this clash will be decided in close combat.

LDA: Kite has joined us fresh from leading his 12th Grand Company, and boasts that he has written the definitive work on the hated Iron Warriors. We were hoping to hear from Doom-Rider at this point, but he has disappeared –

Ty: - as we say in the Eye of Terror, ‘He comes, He goes, He’s a real jerk!’

LDA: And I will have to stop you there Typhus as the two competitors have entered the arena, Kite in his terminator armour and tank-like battlethrone, towering over the normally imposing presence of the silent and stoic Nephren-ka.

Ty: Kite is staring up at us in the commentary box Lex…

Kite: After I gut this child I am coming up there to rip you apart, Son of Dorn!

LDA: Bring it on, Tank Boy!

Ty: And as the klaxon sounds to start the match, the competitors close in. The juggernaut form of Murchad Kite belching acrid black smoke – smells like victory to me Lex!

LDA: But it is the more agile Nephren-ka that gets the charge, diving beneath the scything blades and ripping open the armoured left flank of the traitor, surely only the armoured bulk prevented Murchad Kite from being chopped in two –

Ty: Kite was faking! The Iron Warrior has snared Nephren-ka with mutant fleshbarbs! The loyalist is down!

LDA: In a characteristically underhand move the Iron Warrior slashes again and again, Nephren-ka, blocks desperately, but three blows slip past his guard and Nephren-ka is ripped open and unconscious!

Kite: Too easy, too easy…

Ty: This contest is over! Kite moves in for the kill, but - oh no - that noise…

LDA: Doom-Rider has finally appeared out of nowhere and upended the tracked battlethrone of Murchad Kite! The crowd is pelting the daemon biker with rotten vegetables – they are storming the arena! I have never seen anything like it!

Ty: In the confusion Nephren-Ka has been removed - I don’t know if he is still alive after that attack - the crowd is breaking into the booth! They have gone kill-crazy!

LDA: There is never a webway portal when you want one. It is all that idiot Doom-Riders fault! Go to commercial! Go to-

+++ Hiss of static +++

Lord Solar Macharius (back in the studio): Uh, well I am sorry about that folks, but two things are clear: it was a definite win for Murchad Kite, and that Doom-Rider is never going to work in this Arena of Death again!
Hidden Content

Veteran Sergeant Malyr

Veteran Sergeant Malyr

++ CADUCUS ANGELUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,108 posts

So a Fallen Angel will fight one from his old Chapter. A 'boy' from his old Chapter no less.

Amarel.

** Malyr walks in and refers to the arena **
VS Malyr: "It is a great honour that you have served me with today, may the Emperor protect and the blessed Lion's bravery hold my hand steady, so I may deliver this poor soul from the torment he must be suffering"

** Malyr stares intently at his opponent **
VS Malyr: "..."
The Shadow Guards site

Posted Image

- VS Malyr -
Inner Circle member on Sabbatical

Aurelius Rex

Aurelius Rex

++ GESTORIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,726 posts
Uh, it is a little more light-hearted than the other AoD batreps, but fits in with the flavour of the MoD AoD... Feel free to file it in a seperate results thread if appropriate.

Captain Chapel vs Rhadamanthys coming tomorrow - hopefully without crowd problems and daemon biker interventions. :(

@ Joker - Tycho for commentator duties - we thall see - I was considering Nork Deddog the ogryn and M'Shen the assassin, but if one of them drops out... :blink:
Hidden Content

Joker

Joker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,722 posts

M'Shen the assassin

:blink: :( :angry: :angry:

I hate her.
As does Tomax.

Then again it has been said that we are one and the same! :evil:

PS- GREAT Batt Rep, Rex!

Edited by jokersminis, 25 June 2004 - 12:25 AM.

Joker

==Me==

==Me==

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,422 posts
I agree, excellent BatRep :(

I'll have to decide on some commentators for Hardwick vs Gothan...

Which will commence as soon as ski send ==Me== a PM :blink:

Edited by ==Me==, 25 June 2004 - 12:46 AM.

Angels of the Lion
Oh yeah, well I'll go make ==My== own blog, with Blackjack & Hookers

brother_haakon

brother_haakon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• +EXCOMMUNICATUS+
  • 272 posts
Pete Haines, You got Pete Haines to fight.
::cuss:
Impressive :angry:

Go DC, wipe out all those chaos sc :( - I mean Mods. :blink:

Go Raynor Doomhowl :angry:

Yay

Haakon

the great beaver

the great beaver

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,367 posts
go raynor, go raynor, your the greatest, you da baddest, go raynor!! woot woot!!!

his teeth were long like fangs of ice

his beard was gnarly like thick bracken

his eyes were like jagged steel

his frame like the base of the fang

his hands were like those that unmade chaos at the dawn of time

he is raynor doom howl and he is the whirlwind that shall be your end.

-saga of raynor doomhowl

Wolf lord Siguld

Wolf lord Siguld

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 374 posts
Well that was an eventfull battle report...

I personally was'nt expecting the demon biker intervention :D

oh yeah and GO RAYNOR!!!! YOUR THE BEST!!!

UltimaMouse

UltimaMouse

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,206 posts
im rooting for SCC :X
Sotto me wo akete
Atari wo nagamete mo
Fuukei ga wa

ill see you till i wake from shallow sleep...

DepthCharge

DepthCharge

++LUPUS CARIOSUS++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 8,674 posts
You guys best file on over to my cheerleading section and pipe down 'till I'm up. Don't want any of you to jinx me :D
Your resident armchair tactician, wielder of the sacred Shotgun-Frost-Thunderhammer, and keeper of the Space Wolf Tactica Project.

"To swing first is good, but to swing last is better."

Rules: Know and Obey

UltimaMouse

UltimaMouse

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,206 posts
go depth charge!! *hands depth a wolf tooth necklace* lettem have it!! >:]
Sotto me wo akete
Atari wo nagamete mo
Fuukei ga wa

ill see you till i wake from shallow sleep...

bravelybravesirrobin

bravelybravesirrobin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,330 posts
clonks ultimamouse on the head

you heard the man, quiet down in case we jinx him

now you just get right along now DC
"Bravely Brave Sir Robin. rode forth from camelot. he was not afraid to die, oh brave sir robin. He was not in the least bit scared to be killed in nasty ways. Brave, brave, brave, brave sir robin"

Reccomended webcomics - www.nuklearpower.com, www.elgoonishshive.com, www.turnsignalsonalandraider.com, www.sluggy.com, www.shlockmercenary.com, www.pvponline.com, www.sinfest.net