Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

MoD AoD - Battle Reports

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
229 replies to this topic

BLOODGOD

BLOODGOD

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 395 posts

One, two! One, two! And through and through
  The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
  He went galumphing back.

Beware the Jabberwock my friend!
"Evil will always win, because good is dumb."

If it sounds sarcastic, don't take it seriously.
If it sounds dangerous, do not try it at home or at all.
And if it offends you, just don't listen to it.
- the Offspring

the great beaver

the great beaver

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,367 posts

And so falls another corrupt and malign entity of the Warp to the righteous wrath of The Most Holy and Blessed Emperor of Mankind! Huzzah!

Who'da thunk it?

:ph34r:

hey commander Y, good work there eh....love the fluff your bringing to the MAOD

teach those wussies to mess with ze french !!!!!

==Me==

==Me==

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,422 posts
As soon as SBJ sends ==Me== his instructions, I can start the battle.

With a BatRep shortly after :ph34r:
Angels of the Lion
Oh yeah, well I'll go make ==My== own blog, with Blackjack & Hookers

Anacron

Anacron

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,572 posts
nite_moogle has returned from his short excursion to the Land of the Dead ( :ph34r: ), and will be running the final two battles tomorrow and at the weekend, i.e. Renaud vs Arrancador and Augustus vs Raynor.

So relevant board mods - PM your battle instructions to nite_moogle ASAP.
In another life I'd be drenched in sweat with you
But it's this life darlin' and in this life we make do.

Frostblade

Frostblade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 457 posts
Go DC! Drinks are on me in the Fang if you win!
Clearly you never met a disciple of the prophet Sureblade.

-BBSR

Brother Amarel

Brother Amarel

++ NOX SERVUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,793 posts

hang on, wait a minute! <calls security> Quick, get down to Zamael, I think Asmodai is up to something…

He. Wouldn't. Stand. A. Chance. :ph34r:

Shame about Malyr, but as the saying goes - Never send a boy to do a man's work.

Amarel.
'And at the heart of darkness, shrouded and unclear, stand the Powers of Chaos, locked in a hated lover's embrace and moving to a ceaseless dance of death in the souls of the weak.' - Slaves to Darkness.

'Oh, yeah, this is a laugh-riot. This is where I would most like to be - standing in the freezing cold being called a liar by a nun and coerced by a Wax Lion to commit crime. It's so much fun!' - Jaye Tyler.

Posted Image

The Angelus Sanctus

The Angelus Sanctus

++ RUBERO CUNICULUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 10,085 posts
Hmm, i was thinking Malyr be taken out so quickly.. Darn Fallen... :ph34r:

Nice work there Amarel

*quickly walks off before Asmodai wants to have a chat with me about me chatting with Fallen*
Armies Owned:
Angels of the Lion (DA): Grand Master Angelus Sanctus | Space Wolves: ? | Iron Hands: ? | Sisters of Battle: ?
Emperor's Children: Lord Amorr'ei Ge'hinnom | Thousand Sons: ? | Word Bearers: ?

My Stuff:
My Photobucket | My Blog | My B&C PC&A Blog

BLOODGOD

BLOODGOD

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 395 posts
What happened to ==My== batreps? :D
"Evil will always win, because good is dumb."

If it sounds sarcastic, don't take it seriously.
If it sounds dangerous, do not try it at home or at all.
And if it offends you, just don't listen to it.
- the Offspring

Anacron

Anacron

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,572 posts

What happened to ==My== batreps? :D

Don't worry, the final three for this round are on their way, scheduled to be here by Friday at the latest - merely been held up for a short while due to commentator strike action over pay & conditions. :D

Nicholas Wolfer

Nicholas Wolfer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,484 posts

What happened to ==My== batreps?  :(

Don't worry, the final three for this round are on their way, scheduled to be here by Friday at the latest - merely been held up for a short while due to commentator strike action over pay & conditions. ^_^

Pssh, pay, who do they think they arE?
QUOTE(DepthCharge @ Aug 12 2005, 07:50 PM)
Space Wolves are badasses that operate just barely within the rules.
13th Co. didn't even know there were rules applying to how badass they could be.

Sword Brother Jeramakus

Sword Brother Jeramakus

++ LUNA EQUESTER ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,294 posts

As soon as SBJ sends ==Me== his instructions, I can start the battle.

With a BatRep shortly after ^_^

Apologies! I was away for a long weekend. Just got back. Oh, the shame! :(

wilgabriel

wilgabriel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 212 posts
Well, I must admit, The battle between the inquisitor and the sorcerer had me very unsure of who I wanted to win... I play TSons, but Von Barre is so cool! Well, I guess there's more to be said about serving the Emperor than I thought... No, musn't say that, Tzeentch will curse my dice. So... Death to the Imperial Scum!

*mutters "Go, Inquisitor Von Barre!" under breath*

At any rate, this is looking like an excellent AOD. Keep it up, guys.

Aurelius Rex

Aurelius Rex

++ GESTORIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,726 posts

Late entry alert!

Sword Brother Jeramakus, Castellan to Marshal Seese and the Gethsemane Crusade
Space Marine Leader
Master-crafted bolter, master-crafted power sword
Terminator Honours, Purity Seals
117 points

He can be seen here: http://www.minivault.com/sbj.htm

Jeramakus will fight chaplain Thiel in the first round - sorry Kurgan, no bye for you. :D

Hi guys, finally back on the net!

And I was worried that my batreps were not serious enough! ::cuss: :(

I am just catching up now, but the SBJ vs Kurgan battle - it seems to be going begging just now, so unless someone has already taken it, I will volunteer for ref duties. I assume that Moogle is still doing the other two battles?

SBJ, Kurgan, please pm me with your trashtalk, tactics etc in the next day and I will do the batrep by the weekend for ya.

Now, who to book as guest commentators... ^_^
Hidden Content

Anacron

Anacron

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,572 posts

SBJ, Kurgan, please pm me with your trashtalk, tactics etc in the next day and I will do the batrep by the weekend for ya.

<Ahem>: you'll find that ==He== has already got that battle well in hand. ^_^ Just the question of where it's got to... :(

Aurelius Rex

Aurelius Rex

++ GESTORIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,726 posts

<Ahem>: you'll find that ==He== has already got that battle well in hand. ^_^ Just the question of where it's got to... :(

Oops! I miss out on my chance to kill an admins character then... :D

Well, now I am back, and raring to referee more bloodshed. I will just have to wait for round 2 I suppose. :P
Hidden Content

==Me==

==Me==

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,422 posts
Finally...

Battle H: Chaplain Thiel vs Sword Brother Jeramakus

LSM: Hello, and welcome to tonight edition of the Mod AoD. We’ve got a great show for you. Here are tonight’s celebrity commentators, Ezekiel of the Dark Angels and Njal Stormcaller of the Space Wolves. Take it away, boys

E: Thanks Macharius, greetings, I am Ezekiel, Chief Librarian of the Dark Angels…

NS: And I’m Njal Stormcaller of the Space Wolves. We’ve got a great show for you folks at home, featuring Chaplain Thiel of the Vultures Chapter…

E: And Sword Brother Jeramakus, Castellan to Marshall Seese and the Gethsemane Crusade.

NS: Those Black Templars and their excessively long names, quite silly, don’t you think Ezekiel.

E: Indeed, Njal Stormcaller, Smiter of the Unubiquitously large Kraken, Bearer of the Wolf Helm of Russ, Beholder of Russ’s nail clippers, Scourge of those that would wish unwell to the well-wished, Guardian of the Great Gate and other awesomely astounding alliterations, brewer of the sauce of Morkai, Castrato…

NS: I think they get the idea Ezekiel, I am…

E: An idiot?

NS: No! I didn’t say that!

E: But your were thinking about it.

NS: Well, you were thinking of wearing a frilly dress and waltzing down the dungeons of the Rock.

E: No, that’s what you were thinking of.

NS: …

E: Anyway, on to our show! Here come our contestants into the arena, Chaplain Thiel in the trademark colors of the Vulture Chapter wielding a bolter, in addition to his Crozius Arcanum and Rosarius, the Chaplain’s badges of office (like you would know Njal)

NS: Hey! I sensed that, our Wolf Priests might not wear…

E: Holy badges of devotion and reverence to the Emperor.

NS: Badges of reverence to the Ecclesiarchy, Pearl boy.

E: Let’s not get into that topic…

NS: Anyway, right behind Thiel comes Sword Brother Jeramakus, Castellan to Marshall Seese and…

E: Why don’t we just call him SBJ?

NS: Right, SBJ, sporting an unorthodox armament, two master-crafted weapons…

E: But our judges have ok-ed it, so he’ll be fine.

NS: and some purity seals and a 1st company icon. Now, even though he is still relatively young for a Space Marine Commander…

E: Those badges show that he is quite a formidable warrior, and not to be underestimated.

NS: *aggravated* Thanks Ezekiel.

E: *contented* No problem

NS: Anyway, our combatants are approaching the ring, and it appears they have something to say. We’ll go ringside to our correspondent, Veteran Scout Sergeant Naaman (damn, he’s slippery!)

N: Thanks, fleabagnow we’re going to hear what our contestants have to say. Brother Jeramakus, anything to say before the fight?

SBJ: *dramatically pointing at Thiel* you are my bitch in the Arena of Scrabble. There, ‘SBJ' is an invalid play. Here, it means ‘your death.’ Have at thee, varlet! *Dramatic and cool pose*

T: *blank stare, one eye slightly raised in a confused, but menacing manner*

N: Back to you Ezekiel.

E: Thanks Naaman (Njal missed the insult, hah!)

NS: What did you say about me?

E: Nothing roverok, the ref has come out and the match will begin.

NS: There’s no need to watch, I can see into the future, and I know the victor.

E: No, wait! I can see into the future too, but better than Njal.

NS: Well, ok, HEY! Stop making fun of me!

E: I’m sorry, but there’s just so much material, I can’t help it.

NS: I forgive you, don’t worry, I know what you mean.

E: Err, let’s get back to the fight.

NS: Both combatants come out of the gate running, so to speak, and open fire on the move. Their bolters sing as round after round is poured into each other. Even with his centuries of experience-

E: Thiel can’t make any of his shots hit, but it appears one of SBJ’s has hit home, but it-

NS: Caused no significant damage. Now, Thiel rushes in, Crozius swinging. Yes, he has hit SBJ!

E: Nope, he merely sliced into a purity seal. This brings back memories of Rhadamanthys’ previous match, but this time, it looks like-

NS: The purity seal paid off.

E: *sarcastic* Well said Njal, I was just thinking that.

NS: Uh oh, it appears that SBJ is swinging now, and he has hit Thiel-

E: But it bounced off of the rosaries power field. But, another blow has-

NS: passed through and nailed Thiel squarely in his chest, that looks nasty.

E: but Thiel can fight on, for a non Dark Angel, he is quite stubborn.

NS: More like “Self Reliant”

E: Right, anyway, here they go again. Once again, SBJ is

NS: unharmed by Thiel’s mighty blows, that kid’s got style.

E: Well, it looks like style goes both ways, as SBJ has just disemboweled poor Thiel with his power weapon. This fight is-

NS: over, but I think we’ll see Thiel again, though he might want to-

E: stop lurking in the chapel and go outside for some exercise

NS: That’s right Ezekiel, he-wait a minute, Naaman called me a fleabag, and you called me easy to make fun of.

E: Those were said like 5 minutes ago Njal…

NS: Well, I was busy predicting the outcome if this fight and…you called me rover!

E: Well, I think that’ll be all for us, back to you Macharius.

LSM: Well, it looks like we’re going to need another pair of commentators, but the real story is how Sword Brother Jeramakus triumphed over all odds and defeated the obviously favored Chaplain Thiel. What have you got to say Khârn?

KtB: That kid’s got style, as Njal so eloquently put it, and I think we can expect much more from him in this competition.

LSM: It looks like we’ve got another “lucky leader” on our hands in this competition. Well, that’s all for now folks, see you next time. Same Bat Time, same Bat URL.

Edited by ==Me==, 07 July 2004 - 09:35 PM.

Angels of the Lion

Sword Brother Jeramakus

Sword Brother Jeramakus

++ LUNA EQUESTER ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,294 posts
I... I... I am VICTORIOUS!!! LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS!!! :(

the great beaver

the great beaver

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,367 posts
hey ==buddy== I love your batreps, but oddly enough...all your characters sound like the same person...

mix it up a little bit eh

and lets get going with the raynor battle eh!!!! :(

==Me==

==Me==

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,422 posts
Because, oh great beaver...

They're all C'tan!!!11!!11!!1 :(
Angels of the Lion

Nicholas Wolfer

Nicholas Wolfer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,484 posts
Darn biased Dark Angel treachery against the venerable Njal :P

I like how Kurgan turned in a 71 point character, instead of maxed out to the lmit, not to discredit SBJ's win of course, but it was characterful.
QUOTE(DepthCharge @ Aug 12 2005, 07:50 PM)
Space Wolves are badasses that operate just barely within the rules.
13th Co. didn't even know there were rules applying to how badass they could be.

Sword Brother Jeramakus

Sword Brother Jeramakus

++ LUNA EQUESTER ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,294 posts
Hunh. Interesting. It's been whispered that mine is quite understated (Rhadamanthys, anyone?) and most definitely WYSIWYG...

Brother Amarel

Brother Amarel

++ NOX SERVUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,793 posts

Hunh. Interesting. It's been whispered that mine is quite understated (Rhadamanthys, anyone?) and most definitely WYSIWYG...

Me, I just threw in my normal 1,000pt LT :P.

Amarel.
'And at the heart of darkness, shrouded and unclear, stand the Powers of Chaos, locked in a hated lover's embrace and moving to a ceaseless dance of death in the souls of the weak.' - Slaves to Darkness.

'Oh, yeah, this is a laugh-riot. This is where I would most like to be - standing in the freezing cold being called a liar by a nun and coerced by a Wax Lion to commit crime. It's so much fun!' - Jaye Tyler.

Posted Image

UltimaMouse

UltimaMouse

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,206 posts
WOW good job :P wish you continued luck on those AOD battle fieldz :] Ju Gul Le? :eek JK
Sotto me wo akete
Atari wo nagamete mo
Fuukei ga wa

ill see you till i wake from shallow sleep...

Anacron

Anacron

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,572 posts
"Well, there's a delay in the tournament caused by the disappearance of one of the referees, more specifically nite_moogle. We're not quite sure what's happened here, let's go over to Anacron who can tell us more..."

Sorry about this folks, it seems time is not on nite_moogle's side. I'll have to get over and give him a good kick up the--

"--yes, well, hopefully it'll all be sorted soon or things will start to turn nasty out here, and we're not talking about Zamael's body odour."

:D

Captain Chapel

Captain Chapel

++ REPTILIUS GLADIUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,824 posts
[trash talk]

*EDIT* Apparently "worst trash talk ever"

[\trash talk]