Aegyptus Astartes

HellChyld

Well im supposed to be working a bit more on my Night Bringers but I suppose a little project on the side would be great. If yous wanna PM me any advice that would be cool.

im away to muck around with some colour schemes.

+++ INQUISITORIAL REPORT +++

Commit to: Inquisition Records/Ultima Segmentum 1134 A

Cross-file: Adeptus Astartes/Cults 13355

Reference: Inquisition Investigations/ Aegyptus Astartes

Input Date: 4017000M41

Clearance: Omega Gamma/ Inquisitor Constantius

Transmitted: Cynoscephalae, Ultima Segmentum

Transmitter: Astropath Reibuld

Receiver: Astropath Garant

Thought of the Day: Purity is not your best defence, it is your only defense.

Attached is a Report from Interrogator Corvus, one of my most able, who has these many months been investigating the Adeptus Astartes chapter, the Vultures of Nekhbet. I trust that you will find this a useful document.

Inquisitor Constantinus

++ INQUISITORIAL REPORT ++

Commit to: Inquisitor Constantius / Cynoscephalae

Cross-file: Adeptus Astartes / Cults 13353

Reference: Inquisition Investigations / Aegyptus Astartes

Input Date: 3994000M41

Clearance: Epsilon Alpha / Interrogator Corvus

Transmitted: Tartarus, Ultima Segmentum

Transmitter: Astropath Eris

Receiver: Astropath Reibuld

Here are the results of my investigations into the Chapter of the Adeptus Astartes known as the Vultures of Nekhbet.

http://stygiansands.com/images/VoN.gif

Index Astartes

Vultures of Nekhbet

Origins

The Vultures of Nekhbet are a sixth founding chapter with a history of service protecting the Emperor

I thought I should post this here rather than the PC&A forum. Obviously, it's a WIP shot of the first ever Vulture of Nekhbet. I'm not pleased with the paint job at the moment (especially the lens and the fact that the heads too blood red, not red goreish.

But anyway, Here's the pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/thunderball44/VultureSergeant.jpg

Hopefully, more coming soon ^_^

Very nice!

I had a look at the Librarian, v good. Love his force wep, will u be using it through the whole army? Tomb kings scimitars would look cool on sergeants etc. Perhaps some sort of chain-scimitar? A Tomb Kings sword with a chain blade?

NEway, very good, I like the multiple chapters idea.

Keep up the great work!

CommanderFlintlock

---------------

Thought for the day: Pain is an illusion of the body, despair is an illusion of the mind

now you just need to add the icons to the knee pad and shoulder pad but damn thats gonna take some skill. good luck

Yeah, I'll probably end up having to import some printable decal paper if I'm going to get any further with this army.

BTW, do you think it would look good for assault sergeants to have standards on their backs.

He probably is pretty busy especially with being a Mod, doing his website, writting about the Aegyptus Astartes and Christmas. he may come on just to check if there are any urgent messages but give him some time and we'll prob hear from him not too soon after new year hopefully when things settle down

hey no worry's dude things can get hectic sometimes. Its actually good to allow your mind to wander around other stuff than just fluff. That reminds me i need to see if my sons of serapis need tweeking

+++ INQUISITORIAL REPORT +++

Commit to: Inquisition Records/Ultima Segmentum 1134 A

Cross-file: Adeptus Astartes/Cults 13355

Reference: Inquisition Investigations/ Aegyptus Astartes

Input Date: 4019000M41

Clearance: Omega Gamma/ Inquisitor Constantius

Transmitted: Cynoscephalae, Ultima Segmentum

Transmitter: Astropath Reibuld

Receiver: Astropath Garant

Thought of the Day: Only in death will the warrior find Peace.

Attached is a Report from Inquisitor Adicane Trimador, who has been investigating the Adeptus Astartes chapter, the Guardians of Mehen. I trust that you will, as I did, find this a most useful document.

Inquisitor Constantinus

++ INQUISITORIAL REPORT ++

Commit to: Inquisitor Constantius / Cynoscephalae

Cross-file: Adeptus Astartes / Cults 13353

Reference: Inquisition Investigations / Aegyptus Astartes

Input Date: 4014000M41

Clearance: Epsilon Alpha / Inquisitor Adicane Trimador

Transmitted:Sagan's Fist, Ultima Segmentum

Transmitter: Astropath Case

Receiver: Astropath Reibuld

Here are the results of my investigations into the Chapter of the Adeptus Astartes known as the Guardians of Mehen.

http://cadeedwards.com/Guardsofmehen.jpg

Index Astartes

Guardians of Mehen

Origins

The Guardians of Mehen were original an Imperial Fist Successor of the 7th founding known as the Sun Dogs. When a signal from the lost planet of Naquada appeared they were sent. WHen they arrived, it was discovered the planet had fallen under the rule of chaos. The black legion contigent which had ruled since Naquada became engulfed by a warp storm had grown lax and finally fell to the imperial marine force. THe most fearsom battle came at the ancient of Mehen. Mehen was a large city which snaked around a large pyramidal shape mountain. The city was almost ten miles wide and total distance around the mountain was almost one hundred miles. It took months to clear the city of the chaos army. They had bunkered down in the city building fortifications for hundreds of years. The people of the planet had tried to invade and take the city, but they were to weak to fight the warriors of chaos. It was under the leadership of Ramsene Hicsos that the sun dogs finally broke through into the main city which made up the top of the mountain. It was at this moment that the people of Naquada showed the Sun Dogs the secret they had hidden from chaos many till their death. Deep in the mount was a manafactorium of the Adeptus Mechanicus. It was on that scene the Sun Dogs chapter became the Guardians of Mehen.

They were given the city by the people to protect and use as their new fortress. With the imperium now in control of the planet again tithing began again in earnest. The Guardians of Mehen from that day have protected Naquada from the warpstorm's tendenancy to release chaos forces upon the planet.

Home world

Naquada is a world rich in the resources for manufacturing. For years before being lost to the storm the planet was one of the most productive manufacturing worlds. Now though do to the strange storm the planet is far brighter than it had been before showing the dark desert sands which cover most of it. Since rediscovery the adeptus mechanicas have returned to run the factory under the mountain. Also many new cities resembling the pyramids of ancient terra have been built to house the populace. The Priest of Mehen the everpresent serpent which embodies all facets of life, which the marines have come to understand is their representation of the emperor have taken to the worship of the serpent as well over the recent years. They have also taken to crafting the weapon known as the khopesh as their main combat weapon for the higher members of the chapter.

Do to being seen as the servants of their god, the strongest children are sent to travel to the top of the mountain to be seen by the Chaplains of the chapter with whom they shall spend a year and a day in the dark depths of mehen. In the mountain they face the dark future that awaits them. Those who return steeled against the darkness are inducted, the others become monastery servants. The chapter has never dropped below full capacity, for a reserve of one hundred willing inductees is kept at all times.

Organization

The chapter is not like that of most chapters. They askew landspeeders and bikes. They much prefer to come to the enemy head on and meet them flesh on flesh and steel on steel. They rely heavily on their assualt and tactical squads. These groups are trained to never given any ground. No Quarter given, none taken. Those who impress in the assualt squads became the "Snake's Head". A special group of tactical soldiers who purposes is protect the head chaplain of the chapter when he enters battle. The five largest cities on the planet each house one company. The other five are stationed at Mehen.

Combat Doctrine

The combat prowess on prolong assualts are the mainstay of the Guardians of Mehen. Their taking of the city against the Black Legion was a prime example of how they operate.

Beliefs

The Guardians of Mehen are known for not questioning any order with which would put them in extreme danger. They believe as long as they travel the path Mehen has set before them they shall always be given great power. Thier belief in Mehen has been questioned at times by their marine allies, but their spirit in battle has never been questioned. "They walk with the Emperor" was what one chaplain of the Ultramarines claimed upon seeing them in battle against the Word Bearers.

Gene-Seed

Their gene-seed is pure imperial fist.

Battle-Cry

"As long as Mehen travels with us, we travel with power."

you.

WOW!!!

Thanks Neph....it's really cool to see my work up. As for the avatars anything I can do to help just tell me.

As for my force, I am getting my mega deal in soon off ebay so I should be able to start painting and the first few pics should come around by middle of january.

Archived