The Garren Project

Astartes Consul

Ahh there we go and now the fight scene :devil:

Darius walked up the stairs of the dais an avatar of reality in a sea of uncertainty. All around him space marines fought twisting and changing by the eddies of power. Still the Yel Vipers and Expungers fought on. Many fingered hands sprouted from the ground wrapping their way around the Chaplain

Slight porblem there, it's a great peice of fluff. Buy Iziha and Kreil are well, a few miles above you guys on the top a volcanoe... :devil: You can come and watch if you want, mebey that could be a phycic projection of whats happening and what your guys did by releaseing the deamon?

cheers

Fuzz: as i understood it Kreil and Xerian were fighting inside a volcano?

Ectothrix plague sword hammered down upon Xerian. His knees buckled from the strength of the daemonic blows. "This will be rather too easy" Ectothrix burbled "i tell you what i will do little marine. I'll fight you as a marine, without the daemonic powers, i need some exercise."

Xerian lashed out as Ectothrix shrunk down to man size. The chaos lord turned the blow negligently. He leapt back with a roar of surprise as Xerian activated his hand of power. His gauntlet became enveloped with an energy field like a powerfist. Ectothrix looked down at the rent in his soiled power armour. "You will pay for that lapdog."

The cavern rang with the sound of steel on steel.

++++++

Librarian Caithais of the Emerald Scorpions looked around at his men. These were the best of the best. Their terminator armour shone. The drop pod screeched through the atmosphere, driving right for the heart of the Basilica. The matt black drop pod smashed through the roof of the defiled basilica. Caithais leapt forth with a warcry, a corona of energy blazed around his head, it snaked down his arm and leapt like a bolt of lightning to strike down a plague marine. Somewhere brother Xerian fought for his life.

From the flames walked angels of wings of wrath, Uriel lead a group of chosen men, by his side walked Michael, Barakiel with his terminator squad and Raphael and his assault squad. The stench of burning flesh filled the air as the carried on and finally through the breach and the site that greeted there eyes was shocked even these hardened space marines, it was a scene of broken desolation, corpse, loyal and traitor, littered the ground and amid them all Uriel saw Captain Xerian fighting tooth and nail against a figure so revolting it made there eyes hurt to look upon him. Uriel saw his brother marine being forced to his knees again and again. *I cannot stand by and watch the death of a brother* he said and drew his plasma pistol, but Michael grabbed his arm, *this fight belongs to Xerian brother, may the Emperor protect him, for we can do nothing more, it is not are place to step in to this fight* he said, Uriel lowered his arm, as much as he wonted to help Xerian he knew his old friend was right. The Grandmaster look left and right, *I know where we must go, follow my brothers* he said and mover off.

The left the duel behind them and moved on threw the complex, great holes had been blasted in the walls by artillery with allowed them to move freely, now and again small groups of traitors appeared to oppose them, but the were destroyed with seconds. Finally they reached it, a basilica rose up before them, its great spire reaching up some eighty feet into the air, it was once mage of white marble, wonderfully carved with the images of saints and martyr

Betrayer, very nice. One small problem. Its a basilica not a cathedral. Apart from that one small detail its cool. You have my reply, its an affirmative. Stay tuned for the next part of the story. Is it just me? or is everyone waiting on me? ::cuss: :rolleyes:

Hey guys, i'm sorry i haven't posted anything in a long time, but tafe has been getting to me, and i'm also preparing for a GT in acouple of months..

So maybe someone can give my chapter some important thing to do on the sidelines of the battle? that way i can have substance to write with?

Thanks for being so paient...

Hi all

Ok:

@BW, In answer, Yes!

@ Lucas: Ok, If you want a job, how about cleansing the Loxatl from the citadle! Pm me with any questions, It's probably easyer for me to answer you.

Ok, I'm not going to write anymore, it's 6 to midnight my time and I've been in a car for about 7 hours so More tomorow.

cheers

Ok, I kind of relised I've still ogt the Iziha Kreil duel to do, I plan to do as GD entry based on the folowing passage:

As their blades met, Iziha knew he was outmatched. The daemon fire scorched his holy power sword even before they touched. Although his sword stoped the deadly swing it began to burn, sizzling white hot. Quickly withdrawing his blade, Iziha ducked another vicious arc and thrust upwards, only for his blade to meet Kreil hell sword. Kreil snarled as yet another whol was singed the the loyalist's blade and kicked out, throwing Iziha against the rough stone wall. I've got to find a weakness, he told himself as he rolled away, avoiding another stroke. Fliping up he met Kreil's blade at the hilt, the bestial grin fell from Kreil's face as he saw what had happened, taking advantage of this, Iziha feined weakness, and as Kreil tried to force the blade out of his hand he struck. He ran his blade along the edge of the daemon sword, verbalancing Kreil as he took his weapon from the sword lock, he sliced through Kreils armour into his side. The corupt Inquisitor roared with paint as he lept back narrowly avoiding another stroke.

'You can't win' he spat, 'I am unbeatable'

'Realy?' replied Iziha, his voice mocking.

'Yes!' and with that Kreil sent a ball of pure warp fire shooting towards Iziha from his free hand. The loyalist ducked and felt the fire singe the back of his neck. When he rose he saw the Traitor fleeing along a converor belt thatshot off from the main platform. Iziha swore and hurried after him, he jumped onto the mechanized belt and stared runing after the Inquisitor

------------------------------

Iziha's ming was whiring, he doged various containers and objects thats Kreil had brought down onto the bekt without thinking. How could he slay this abomination? How could he get past its blade? But even as he formulated the thoughts he saw Kreils top, fearing some devilry he increased his speed leaping of the edge of the belt and up to the platform Kreil had jumped to.

As he arrived he ignited his power sword and charged, parrying a blow he thrust out but was blocked amd forced to parry again. The two traded blows, blades always meeting just beofre they hitt body. But slowly Iziha started to push his adversary back, towards a cross roads, were three other walkway met. Sensing weaknes he pressed on, increasing the strength of his blows. Suddnely, Kreil sliped and fell against one of the four control panles at the centre to the cross roads platform. Iziha brought his blade down in a vicious arc, but some how Kreil managed to blow it with the hilt of his hell sword. The two might warrior's blads met evenly for the first time in the battle and each of them struggled against the other. Suddenly Kreil roled out of the way and Izha's blads smashed into the control panle, the sheilds when out and lava crashed onto the platform.

Not good he thought..

+++++++++++

a Little rushed

cheers

Archived