Secure & Control, Alpha level, 2000p.

Heh, i know of the individual Duregar speaks of and yeah, when he says he cant leave home without his Grey Knights, HE MEANS IT! I wont mention hear what ive nick named that particular person, but Duregar knows it well  :)
Do you mean <DELETED BY THE INQUISITION> <DELETED BY THE INQUISITION> <DELETED BY THE INQUISITION> and <DELETED BY THE INQUISITION>..? Oh, the board won

It will probably be an Escalation anyways, with all the Land Raiders showing up turn 4, so his plasma weaponry will be useful... You know my luck! :devil:

On the other hand, I could convince him Night Fight or Bunker Assault are fun missions... :rolleyes: :)

And we all know how much you LOVE Escalations :rolleyes:

You should try and convince him to play Night Fight or Bunker Assault, especially the latter as he might actually move.... Assuming he is the attacker of course.. if he is the defender, all id say is... Good luck to that!

Night fight would also be in your favour, especially if you go back to using RHINOS as you should get another turn out of them before they are popped.

Wow that was a good report never feilded 13 Co but can feel your pain with term. 1 grand master and 7 term. took out 10BC, rune preist, land speeder and all that Ikilled was 5 term. and one wound on his GM I think I would use autocannons next time at least they get rending and shoot them more.

I also think that one of the skimmers has it the (tornado or Typhoon)?not positive which one it is but the DH player said that the more shots I could hit with the faster his army fell and if Igot rid of the 2+ save,his 5+ he barly ever made thats the only reason I wideled down his unit at all rune sword and power weapons the Annighlator(spelled wrong) got one with a heavy bolter that was with 6 shots and the main gun two shoots that I did not even hit with.My multa melta I think got one too.I donot like tooling my armies for one force I think it takes all the fun out of it,Its kinda like Christmas you dont try and find what your gifts are before you open them.I know im in the minority here.

The tornado can be given the Assault Cannon as an upgrade, the typhoon has its own lil missile launcher set and a heavy bolter.

I agree, with the higher rates of fire, you should be (stats wise) be looking at inflicting more damage.

Heh, my space wolves will be my FIRST army that can be tooled for all... And hopefully, it shall be shown HOW sometime soon.. Although if you see any of Hobbes posts, you'll understand why.

Archived