Legio Question

After reading the Legio planet fall, I'm going make my own Legio member and background.

One small problem, my chapter turned to Chaos :tu:

So what would happen.

If he joined before my chapters fall, would he be executed as a traitor?

Could he go join the fallen Legio (do they have a proper name)?

Thanx

Ferrata

It's usually referred to as the legio B+C and for your other questions yes he would be executed as a heretic like the rest of your chapter will be at Nagorynth, MWAHAHAHAHAHAH :tu: .

Seriously, yes he probably would, but a way around this would be to have the majority of people (even the marine himself) not knowing the chapter had turned to chaos but instead thinking that the chapter and the inquisitors ship (am I thinking of the right chapter, the one where the inquisitor virus bombs the marines and then is killed by the captain) were lost in a warp storm etc. It would make for an interesting character, the last surviving member of the chapter (as far as he knows).

I thinking of the right chapter, the one where the inquisitor virus bombs the marines and then is killed by the captain
You are thinking of the right chapter.

I might say that he keeps trying to contac his chapter, and he never gets through, and his hope is slowly fading.

It's usually referred to as the legio B+C and for your other questions yes he would be executed as a heretic like the rest of your chapter will be at Nagorynth

Yeah, if you actually dropped onto us and fought :tu:

Ferrata

The thing is that the inquisitors would probably know that his chapter were heretics. Perhaps he got stranded on his own and when his chapter turned traitor the inquisition but him on like a penance crusade (seeing as he never turned like his brethren) and his punishment was serving in the legio B&C :tu:

There might however be a chaos version however you have to share a bunk with refuse ;)

Im sure some legio fluff buffs will be along soon to help you out more :P

There might however be a chaos version however you have to share a bunk with refuse

Im sure there is too. Somet like the scouring or something. *bad memory*

Any takers?

Ferrata

Well, they only were only created in the 26th founding, so it doesnt leave much time for him to be sent so. But he could still be alive :tu:

Ferrata

If his chapter turned after he joined he would be subjected to extensive (and painful) purity checks but if he could convince the chaplains and librarians that he is pure I'm sure they would let him redeem himself. They wouldn't collect his geneseed after he died though and he would be a pretty tragic figure, wracked with guilt for his chapters failure etc etc.

Make sure you model him with lots of purity seals :tu:

Archived