Re-inventing Fear

-][-Danek-][-

OMG DANEK!!! Thank you so much for reopening this project I still love this army!!!

Knightmare looks amazing as everything else

just wondering if I missed it already sorry but what colours did you use for the blue, when I do it it either looks too purple or too light

Also since seeing this thread open again i'm scrapping my SW and starting night lords

Thanks

~EzEkiEl

Damm you Danek!! Thou hast pulled my back to the clutches of the warp! And made me want to convert a NL army! Why oh why cant i choose a marine force i'll stick with? The call of chaos is too strong!

Didn't see if it had been asked earlier on but how do you do your blue? And do you work from a black basecoat? And the pale flesh?

@TheHalifax:Check two posts above yours for the Armor Recipe.I think the second or third page has the flesh recipe.

And Tagsta,I'm currently finishing my Harriers for Kill Team,and then I'll move on to the Terrorwing for Space Hulk.

Nice stuff.

I especially like how each marine is characterfulyl posed or converted.

The best part, though, is the glossy, high-contrast paint job. Works wonders on marines, and keeps things visible form four feet away!

Archived