Reclusiarch Erithmelius

VtrAxX

Thanks for all the comments guys! On friday I'll probably be painting and getting him all finished.

Otherwise....Why its taking so long is because when painting a GD entry I feel that everything has to look the best (quality people!) and I usually critique on myself in liking this part or that part. For example: the friggin skull mask has been re-done around 4 times now but good thing its thin layers. The red is about 3 times, and everything else has been re-done once or twice before.

I still have to fix just a few bits and pieces of the chaplain and he'll be ready to get a blast of dullcoate.

@ Grey Knight: No He didnt come like this, he came with: a boltpistol and basically the body and backpack. I added the power fist for the coolness factor and gaming (Character/monster killing contest) and the eagle shoulder pad.

Anyways Enjoy for now Expect updates on friday or saturday

Keep it real!

Vtraxx Out

Currently its taken me about hmph..*thinks* Around 2-3 weeks time, since I spent a whooping amount of time on the blending.

Though it took long it was well worth it. Theres a bit more and he'll be finished.

Anyways Thanks for all the great comments guys!

Vtraxx Out

Ack school sucks!

Anyways Update! Trying to perfect this baby so here is how he is currently:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/Vtraxx/WIP/DSC02603.jpg

I re-blended the kneepads to a certain point and applied freehand, as you can see. The entire model is filled with Chinese Runes (which i love incorperating them into my minis).

NOTE: He has been touched-up (again) after this pic, so expect a new pic tomorrow or so.

Enjoy

Vtraxx Out

you say it took 2 to 3 weeks to get that quality? you're far better than myself or my 'techmarine', who assembles and paints my entire army. All of my figs are only painted to superior tabletop level so I won't freak out if I damage something.

Such a fig as you've done would end up on a shelf and never see the battlefield, since I'd be afraid of damaging it.

Excellent work, and a very well painted model. I envy your painting skill and talent, that being the highest praise I can give.

Rymeer

I honour all the comments guys, litterally thank you.

And I'm pleased that people are taking the model as inspiriation and compietition :)

:lol:

Anyways! You'll see some updates tomorrow because I might finalize him tomorrow or so forth.

Vtraxx Out

Simply amazing bro, just jaw dropping amazing.

The marble effect on the crozius. This has to be your best work yet!

Purity seals could have been better, not painting wise but modeling wise. They look a little out of the place (the plastic ones)

Just remember V...49 more days left until Toronto, and you've got three more entries left to finish. ^_^

Swinthers away!!! *runs into a corner and hides until he is needed again*

Its Great to be back! And such a nice chappy.. not that I havent seen him before...

But.. I didnt want to start a new "i'm back" thread since I have no board relevent stuff to post :D.

Archived