The wheeled chapel ( Iron Soul

FreakForge

FreakForge, my friend, my associate, my love-- Wait! Don't pay attention to that last part ^_^ ...

What can i say about your work that i haven't said already on other forums and on your very presence yet? Nothing, except that i like it more everytime i see it.

Can't wait for the Iron Souls' Dreadnought ;) .

Until soon

Aerion the Faithful

I like the models decorations, and especially your fine eye for the decorations, I just love the whole candle bit with mechanicus cloth. The interior is simple but very impressive none the less.

Are you planning on any other models this way?

So amny hours of work and its gets nuked in the first turn.... I would have gone for some extra armour on it cuase it ould hurt for that to happen.

But as is it looks amazing, you can see the ammount of detail in it and it just inspires images of an entire army down in the same style.

First off, I really like the way you've chapple-iffied it, especially the exhaust covers and the front plate, but I dont like the orange. I guess I'd just like it more if it were smother and less dirty. But, thats not to say that this isnt a great piece, I love the theme and the feel.

Yes. In fact i won those lovely decals (made by the people of Griffon Games) in the "Chapter badge Contest " here , at the B&C, the last year.
So, are they as good as everyone says? :angry:

:)

** scrabbles around madly on floor trying to find jaw, fails miserably, reduced to making squeaking noises in utter wonder and extremem envy**

And that, Sir, is all I can think of to pay tribute to such mastery.

Yes. In fact i won those lovely decals (made by the people of Griffon Games) in the "Chapter badge Contest " here , at the B&C, the last year.
So, are they as good as everyone says? :)

Even better that simply good :D .

FreakForge

Archived