Fist squad of the L

The techniques you're working on are looking like something derived right from a GW feature army. If thats the same style that you're going for, right on. Either way, I think they're looking very nice. I'm sure its a definite change for you from your comparatively clean looking BA marines.

As a side note, what are your preferred methods of stripping models? I've been frustrated with my usual way of going about it lately.

Hey OMG,

Those bases are really sweet.

it might be the picture/angle but, the one holding the banner doesn't look as slimy as the rest of them, his skin appears to be rather dry in comparison.

Maybe he caught some kind of skin disease? :blush:

As a side note, what are your preferred methods of stripping models?

I have had nothing but 100% success w/Easy Off oven spray for metal models. I give them a quick coating, front & back and leave them in a sealed container overnight. All it takes is an old toothbrush to clean off the paint that doesn

OMG, you should post up some of your Plague Marines - I'm sure the B+C would be interested in seeing them. :)

As to your Plaguebearers, apologies for not commenting sooner - I like what you've done with making them all different - each Daemon is a creature of his own, with personalities, traits... worlds they've conquered... :D But with that said I'm not sure I like the range of marine helmets? Perhaps if they were all from one chapter?

The good brothers at deathguard.org.

Sweet, I'm good. :D

Just so you know, I'm already adding Marine helmets to my Nurgling swarms and I'm going to give some of my Plaguebearers the same treatment. Looks brilliant, thanks! http://www.hivenovio.nl/images/smiles/jay.gif

Ahh.

With regards to the backpacks - I think it's an excellent use of bits and my favorite part on both of the marines is the flamer nozzle of the first marine. :wink:

And suddenly I find myself placed with a moral dilemma. Can one

Archived