'Leonis Proeliatoris'

Really lovely again. Why the white faces? Are all the primarches supposed to have flesh that colour?

Thanks for the comments, brothers. The colour of the faces Burn_the_heretic, has to do with the fact that i am using a very restrained palette, consisting of Black, white and just one colour. That is why the Primarchs faces (and in fact all the flesh done with this particular colour style) has to be 'pale'; because if not, it would get lost between the other details.

Until soon

Aerion the Faithful

I like your art very mutch! the rays of light, the armour (the light!!), the robes, colloms, candles... great great work!

however, I do not like the face you gave to the lion: the small and flat forehead, the long, pointed nose and chin, the thin hair... doesn't look right in my eyes.

though, the expression of a stern, character, deep in thought is met very good... :D

and I think, the shoulder-pad is to small, compared to his body and armour. just in my eyes.

but art is free... :)

great work!

I am looking foreward to see more and a TUT would be really great!!! THX in advance...

greetings!

Archived