Custom Templar Avatar

flakm0nkey

Well, I can't get any pics of my models unfortunately ;) , but I the helmets of my Sky Talons are Dark red except for the "inside" bit--not sure how to describe it... You know, the bit under the eyes, sort of inset (ok, maybe i'm not doing a very good job of explianing lol :) ), which is in white, and the eye lenses are green...

If you don't know what I mean (which is ikely with my skill at explaining things lol) then just ask me and I'll see if I can find an example that's similar to my design online. :tu:

Well that's my request--Hope I haven't confused you too much lol ;) !

Thanks,

SkyTalon

wow guys the comments on my avatars are really flattering and its no problem at all to those i have made avatars for already. ^_^

skytalon---- i dont think that what you explained would be hard at all so ill get to work on that one

PS: im on a friend's computer so thats why the post hasnt seen any new replys from me as of yet.

get back to you guys when im done with the next batch!!

hail dorn

FM

sorry for the double post guys!!

but the crimson fists avatar is up and active so whoever wanted it there ya go mate!!

still working on the following

blood ravens

black legion

khorne berzerker

sky talons

grey knights

adeptus mechanicus (monk or space marine?)

and maybe an iquisitor's helm

also might do the emperor and horus cause i gotta have em!! ;)

hail dorn

FM

• 4 weeks later...

Well dont mean to bring up a dead topic but i just got a hold of my new computer so i dont have to use my frends comp. to do my pixel avvies on! just want to say that i am now ready to start doing more avatar requests and finishing past requests. Anyone who wanted me to do an avvie for em that didnt get one made, sorry for the wait, please PM me with the details. When i get a good twenty or so ill see if i can get them up on the site for public use. Until then just use the URL on my Photobucket account to get the avatar you want to use.

for Dorn

fm

Well dont mean to bring up a dead topic but i just got a hold of my new computer so i dont have to use my frends comp. to do my pixel avvies on! just want to say that i am now ready to start doing more avatar requests and finishing past requests. Anyone who wanted me to do an avvie for em that didnt get one made, sorry for the wait, please PM me with the details. When i get a good twenty or so ill see if i can get them up on the site for public use. Until then just use the URL on my Photobucket account to get the avatar you want to use.

for Dorn

fm

Great news about getting your own computer mate! :D

Meant to thank you before now about adding my request to he list, but the thread vanished and i couldn't even find it with Searchy :)

Does this mean that all of those who requested before (including me) who were put on the list but were still awaiting their avatar should PM you with the details of the chapter (or in DIY cases a paint scheme description)? Sorry if you've made it clear but i'm a bit slow at the moment :cuss ....

Thanks,

SkyTalon

yes absolutely!

any and alll people that were on the list should PM with details on what they would want their avatar to look like.

thanks for the support guys

for dorn

FM

P.S. all people who play crimson fists, I will be making a set of CF avatars for use. TIME TO GIVE THE CRIMSON FISTS SOME COOL AVVIES!!! the above mentioned proposition is especially offered for all crimson fist players.

new avvies added

And their great too!

Loving the Emperor and Horus--looking great! :tu:

Can't wait to see the Crimson fist avatars you're going to be making soon--my friend will be pleased ^_^

Thanks again for my avatar!

SkyTalon

Archived