Rose templars (my BT crusade)

Gorin

This is first part of my bolter armed templars squad,

tell me what do you think about hem

there is a fluff reason for them beaing red not black but i dont have it with me now

ok here are the pics

group shot

med_gallery_14119_551_18451.jpg

meltagunner

med_gallery_14119_551_14243.jpg

others:

med_gallery_14119_551_29857.jpg

med_gallery_14119_551_11837.jpg

med_gallery_14119_551_18599.jpg

med_gallery_14119_551_13567.jpg

I love the Marine with a chainsword; it looks like he's just about to issue the charge. I also love the way you did the robes, in particular the red "silk" going down either side.

Very nicely done. "Rose Marines" is not the most intimidating name though. :D Sounds like they're delivering flowers instead of death! :)

Of course roses are intimidating, Darrell! After all: *sings loudly and off key* Every rose has its thorn...

Seriously, Gorin, these guys are cool! I like the freehand crosses here and there; it adds character. But I'm not so sure about the sand spilling all over the base. I prefer a much "tidier" look, but that's just me.

Will characters have banners with rose vines twined around the Templar cross or something? I think that'd be neat and tie in with the name.

The characters will have roses / rose vines araround crosses on their shoulder pads. I'm not sure about the banners casue i hate them :) thou I may decide to use them.

Bases are sand and rocks as the only board we play on is ashwastes without any grss or anything, only ruins and hill somewhere

Archived