Tournament Guide

ironloki

• 3 weeks later...

Okay one last big bump.

I've now finished my exams and am in a position to start writing this all together. However if anyone has the urge they can write this up into a nice and easy read for people. So if you any more ideas, templates or suggestions please pop them here or PM me.

Thanks for all the information you lot have given out so far and lets hope that this can help those who are in need :rolleyes:

Well from past experiance heres a few pointers.

Never put your beverage near the table edge.

Bring food, it always lasts longer than you think.

You will always have one person at the tourney who wants to win no matter what, and is very vocal about it, ignore him and hope you don't play him.

As others say, bring glue or I've had success with sticky tack for sponsons in a pinch.

Always check the army list requirments, most I've played your not allowed a back up list. Occassionly you are allowed 1 unit you can switch in and out with another.

If your playing your fun army, remeber its a "fun" army, some people come with their "list o'death", just enjoy the game.

Bring your codexs, a pen, and any FAQ's so you can show others that might not know your armies rules. Theres always a rules lawyer

and lastly if the Black Templars player gets angry that you deployed your 2 infiltrating scout sqds behind his deployment zone, point out that he's the one who left 18" in open for you to do it :devil:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived