Techmarine in termi armor

Hello all,

Here are WIP shots of my latest project. It is a techmarine in terminator armor, the base is a plastic terminator torso with milliput. Beside some obvious parts like the helmet, arms, ...nearly everything is in milliput/resin/greenstuff.

Still the mechanical arms to add.

It will be on a 60mm base due to his size, of course it is not for playing!

http://www.hiboox.com/vignettes/1706/1fkn8ml.jpg

http://www.hiboox.com/vignettes/1706/p4jmll7.jpg

Cheers,

Ced

It's a great idea, and he does certainly look like a Techmarine. However I think that the legs should be bulked out slightly. Right now they're quite spindly.

Somehow his pose manages to look strong and commanding from the front yet awkward from the side. I think that if he was striding forwards it would improve the model a great deal. I really like the weapon he has, and the other arm, the PF, is also interesting, but I don't know if the clamp/finger that you modelled is in the right place. Personally I would have it on the index, as it seems very impractical to have it on the middle.

Anyways, I really like the conversion work you've done, and you certainly had a killer idea. Well done.

I'm very impressed with your converting skill and the level of detail you've put on this model - but I must admit there's something about the stature I don't think looks right, but I suppose you're going for a Bionic kind of look to it. Still, it's a very impressive conversion, well done! :)

Top stuff there! I'm always jelous of people who can sculpt well. I think the legs need bulking out, they're too thin for the size of his torso and the power fist should have more cool gadgets on it. I hope I don't sound overly critical. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see it done.

Aciid

Archived