Cover of the Canadian Supplement

Ardus

Have you checked out the WD Canadian Supplement? Well, those of you who don't get it, take a look at my so-so pics.

My model made it - I'm published !!

There was a painting contest for the last WD day at the Canadian HQ store, which my model came in 2nd. It was also picked to be in the 1st Canadian WD (to be given out at the Canadian Games Day). Well, maybe it made the Supplement instead. That's ok too.

http://bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?a...cmd=si&img=3219

There's more pics too.

Ardus.

Excellent Stuff Ardus! I hope to see you at Games day I'll be volunteering and I am currently trying to get a teeshirt that says VTRAXX on the back :) Gah! I should of went to the Canadian White Dwarf day and see some other entries!!

Grr

Vtraxx Out

Awesome man. And for the record I'll be seeing all you canadian B&Cers at Gamesday. I expect for all of your to come say hello. I will also have some large sticker thing that says INKARAS!!!! ;)

Thanks again guys.

Major,

the Canadian Supplement is a 14 (plus/ minus) page flyer that's packaged with the north american (US) WD that contains only Canadian content. Only us Canadians get it.

But, I understand that at the Canadian GD they are launching a Canadian WD, so the supplement may go bye-bye.

Ardus.

Thanks again guys.

Major,

the Canadian Supplement is a 14 (plus/ minus) page flyer that's packaged with the north american (US) WD that contains only Canadian content. Only us Canadians get it.

But, I understand that at the Canadian GD they are launching a Canadian WD, so the supplement may go bye-bye.

Ardus.

I hope that the editing for the full issue will be better than that of the supplement or I certainly won't be buying anymore issues. It's hard enough to read the ~14 pages of the supplement what with the atrocious grammar and just plain poor editing...

That being said, congrats again on your cover debut!

Archived