Help me find head

Bad Monkey

hi, Iv just been on the online store looking for the skull helmet from the plastic chaos warriors. unfortunaltly it dosn't seem to have the sprue with that helm on it. And the only ay I can see of getting it is if i get the box, however I need 8 for my black legion 'zerkers and as you can geuss 8x

If it is the head on this guy, then I am, afraid you only get one in a chaos marine box, and it doesn't come by itself. I could be wrong on this though, because I got this one in a trade, buit that is what the bloke said.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/ratofvengence/chappiejump1.jpg

RoV

nice mini rat but it NOT the one i mean - i mean the one in the 40k zerker box - its a skull one with bunny ears on - im saying you can just snip em off right and it'll look bob on - bit of variety in your skull head guys!

nice mini rat but it NOT the one i mean - i mean the one in the 40k zerker box - its a skull one with bunny ears on - im saying you can just snip em off right and it'll look bob on - bit of variety in your skull head guys!

I know, I was refering to the one Bad Monkey was talking about. The 'zerker one would be fine with a haircut too... :D

RoV

You can find the Skull head you are looking for on this sprue:

Chaos Undivided Sprue 99380201015

It is the one with the command bitz and banners on it. You only get one of these with each Warriors boxset. The US online store was down so I can't tell you how much it is, however on the UK site it is 4 pounds.

-jay

There's also a skull on the Fantasy Chaos Warrior sprue. Worth a look.

ahhh, I think he was looking at the fantasy skull, but decied not to spend 18 pounds for a few skull helms.

Try the old Chaos Biker head, part number

I used one for my termie chaplain - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/azazal/Sparta/Agamemnon10.jpg

That would be a much better option actually Azazal, all that really needed is a spot of snippy fileling and the helm looks much more menacing cheers for that. I'l get em ordered when i get home.

PS nice termie chap

Archived