Raven Guard Drawing

Title says it all.... I'll try yet again with this one to get digital colouring looking half decent.....

but apart from that enjoy and C&C most welcome....

Its good to be back... :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/the_balloon_dog/Drawings/Picture020.jpg

Nice art. Not sure I like the backpack or the gun. Very chaosy. I know what you were aiming for with the gun (ha ha) but I think it's come off looking like a chaosy version of it.

Nice art. Not sure I like the backpack or the gun. Very chaosy. I know what you were aiming for with the gun (ha ha) but I think it's come off looking like a chaosy version of it.

As soon as I saw the pic I thought it was a chaos marine. HOWEVER, I think thatis GW's fault for stereotyping the look of chaos marines too much. I love individuality on marine models/pics so this works for me on so many levels. Great pic.

Great to see that you're still around! It's been a while since that last piece with the Marine in Mk V Heresy armour. Or have I missed something in between? :D

What can I say, this one rocks like all of your work. ;) That silencer is just great, but the boltgun strikes me as a tad small. It's just my personal preference speaking, since I imagine that the boltgun doesn't really have to be that large; no need for long barrels or mass, just a quick delivery system for explosice mini-rockets; but he magazine however, it should be comparatively large for all those .75 bolts.

Magnificent work again Dog, always love to see what you come up with. :D

Archived