chaplain dreadnaught

dezul

this guy is the ven dread for my deathwing army.. god people underate plasma cannons on a dread with tankhunter. cya later starcannon vipers and deepstrikers

You should avoid "opinions" like this in your posts, unless you REALLY want your painting thread to become a rules argument. I for one completely disagree, but I won't pursue the matter further.

About the dreadnought, I really like the looks of it, the only thing I think looks a bit odd is the Dark Angels icon which sorta looks out of place with a crimson fist colour scheme. But that's just me... Good work on the dread.

Cheers

yeah fair call on the plasma thing ill edit it out.

a nice idea and paintjob

well executed!

but like the others already said: it looks more like a crimson fist dread than as a chaplain.

my suggestion:

add more skulls!

modify the sarcopharcus with chaos skull helmet or the defiler's face mask

you could also change the crimson colours into bone colours... would look less lika a CF dread that way

greetz tagsta

Excellent paintjob. Love the idea of a chappy dred! :P

Do you think you might be able to chop of a Crosius off another chappy model and place/strap it in a "place of honor" near his CC powerfist? Might tie the whole chappy/dred thing together a little better... and have people stop thinking he's a Crimson Fist! :wink:

Good work.

lol like i said its waaaay less blue in real life, its never been called crimson fist in real life.. its pretty black.. but yeah i could stick a crozius on it for looks.. its got a rozuarius mounted on its left shoulder on the chains which is a chappy brand of office

Archived