Back when the Universe was new...

andy_j2k

First off, DV8, you might wanna change the size of the BT pic, somewhat over the 700pix width limit :)

Otherwise, man, i look at some of this work, and even my newer models look like half of ye ORIGINAL work :huh:.

I had a look through some of my old stuff, and i THINK there is a noticable progression :D. I'll try and get some pics done up within the next day or so and pop 'em up.

I would try to show a pic of my first mini (a dread I picked up for 15 bucks) but I am afraid when I was younger when someone told me that varnish protects it I applied several layers of gloss varnish to my entire first army. Needless to say my DAs were the shiniest in all of maritime Canada (8 total...)

gallery_16213_569_5028.jpg

One of My first Marines, Old Skool. Painted in about 1989/1990? using Humbrol enamel paint using the drybrush style. Found a whole box of them a couple of years ago in my attic, and thats what brought me back into painting minis. I'm afraid that my latest Marines are probably not as good as the ones I painted years ago!

Archived