new chapter what to call them

hi these are my new modles i have just got the whold second company but want some tips

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/ant258sniper/my%20modles/PICT0001.jpg

this is the same modle but in a diffrent angle.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/ant258sniper/my%20modles/PICT0002.jpg

can i have any ideas for painting the other sholder pad

thks ant

The pic is a bit dark, but he looks cool nonetheless! He looks a bit like a Flesh Eaters marine.

As for painting the other shoulder pad, I suppose you mean the chapter symbol? Might I suggest something Blood Angel-esque? Something angelic, or bloody would be cool.

For the name, I'd go a similar route. Something like Crimson Angels, or Crimson Wings...

The pic is a bit dark, but he looks cool nonetheless! He looks a bit like a Flesh Eaters marine.

As for painting the other shoulder pad, I suppose you mean the chapter symbol? Might I suggest something Blood Angel-esque? Something angelic, or bloody would be cool.

For the name, I'd go a similar route. Something like Crimson Angels, or Crimson Wings...

thank you for all the ideas i will be using all of thoes i will try to get some more painted up

thank you for all your help

"For the name, I'd go a similar route. Something like Crimson Angels, or Crimson Wings..."

Why do I al of a sudden get images of the always ultra ad?

Any back to the topic, nice paint job, you got any more pics to show off

I agree something blood anglesesque. Hows about a white hand with a blood drop in the middle. As i think it needs the white to put a bit of contrast in the as the scheme is very dark.

name, wise...hmm the bloody fists? the crismson crusaders? infact scrub the crimson crusaders sounds a bit too much like a half arsed marvel hero.

nah, bloody fists is my best effort.

An idea for the chapter symbol would be a sword (coloured white) with the tip covered in blood . Following on from the crimson idea I would suggest the name Crimson Brotherhood. Btw I like your colour scheme.

Aciid

How about "Angels of Sparta"?

Sparta was a greek city state which held the ethos of the warrior above all else. They were probably the best warriors of their time. (300 of them faced off against an army numbering hundreds of thousands strong and held them off for several days)

They were characterised by their distinctive red/crimson capes.

Also provides an intresting source of fluff.

Linky

http://crowland.uw.hu/images/sparta/spartan_hoplite.jpg

How about the Crimson Hawks? red hawk on a white background

Or Dark Avengers? White skull as the chapter symbol

Maybe the Crimson Spectres? A red skull as the symbol?

Blood Jaguars? use a jaguar head as the symbol?

Anything you want - what is the character, or doe sthe name determine what the marines are like?

you could call them the cursed and have a white norman style keep (sort of like the one the flesh tearers have for there black rage marines) as the chapter badge they look like a dark brooding chapter. Terrifed of the red thrist and black rage but too stoic to show it. :blush:

you could call them the cursed and have a white norman style keep as the chapter badge they look like a dark brooding chapter. Terrifed of the red thrist and black rage but too stoic to show it. ;)

i like the norman idea as my last name is norman lol

how about providing a bit more background fluff, so people can actually draw some inspiration and think about a suitable names. "Dark Claws"?

Cheers

thank you mate i will be rigthing the fluff up right away as i am now in a lunch break

model seems strangely familiar to me ;)

like i said when you made the model the colour scheme is really great, like so many others have said id also go with something blood angel-esque in theme, the cursed sounds good out of those ideas listen (like you said the norman keep fits wit ya name too)

for chapter symbol, maybe have a white (or red backgound) with a black cloaked figure, blood on his amrs? probably a bit complex but could work for a banner or something.

model seems strangely familiar to me :P

like i said when you made the model the colour scheme is really great, like so many others have said id also go with something blood angel-esque in theme, the cursed sounds good out of those ideas listen (like you said the norman keep fits wit ya name too)

for chapter symbol, maybe have a white (or red backgound) with a black cloaked figure, blood on his amrs? probably a bit complex but could work for a banner or something.

yer could do ail i finaly chose a clour sheam and now ime sticking with this one just trying to get a air brush for the tanks

model seems strangely familiar to me :D

ok then but u can paint the symbol thks for saying yes lol

Well that pic is going to be yanked as soon as a Mod see's it. As to names.

Since Red and Black are a friend of Jack, How about Coral Wasps.

Archived