Emperor's Children Chaos Lord

Seems like a bit of a stretch to get a sexy model into your army, but dayum - excellent execution! Great modeling and integration. I love those flayer claws, I've used them in a few "Demonic Talons" conversions myself :wacko:

I must say, the claws themselves - i.e. the triple blades - are from necron flayed ones :wub: :blush:

I was decieved, must have been something else catching my attention :wacko:

Nevertheless, how did you paint that glowy effect?

Very nice concept, followed through, and it looks great to boot, so kudos to that. But it just doesn't strike me as a Space Marine straight away. More a super-Cultist. It's a great idea, though, so I might just have to steal it from you :P

Oh, and it's a shame that it's not Tournament legal, but I'd still let you use it :wacko:

The painting and converting on the model is very nice, tho personally I see this miniature as similer to certain artist types, who draw women in armor, but omit most of armor to get to paint some boobs&butts. Dunno, slaanesh is what it is, but I still think a bikini babe with a 2ton foot looks a bit weird. Offcourse, everyone has their own view on the game, and the possibilities therein, so while I really appreciate the skill in your painting and converting, I'm not too taken by the actual "image" of the model. :wacko:

Cheers

Really nice concept. I'd have trouble taking orders from her without staring at her... booties. She almost looks more like a special character to me rather than a lordette.

man thats gotta be the sexiest model in marine armour ive ever seen (well kinda in).. alot of people have tried to pull off slaanesh chicks in marine armour, never have they actually looked like their worth a crack. awesome.

nice paint job too. is it a one off or are you doing a whole army like that?

2dezul

Thats a comission work. So? the answer is "no". But I liked the idea and maybe one day I`ll convert a female mini into a EC chaos lord. I already have some ideas ;)

Sexy, not so scary though, I'd like to see a very pale skintone instead.

That was the 1st concept. But pale skin makes her too "flat" IMHO.

3+ save....how...? ^_^

The enemy's too busy lookin' :rolleyes:

Great model, hope you make another "Chaos Lady" soon...Can't wait! :wink:

Oh, and consider the Flayer-Claws-as-Lightning-Claws/Daemonic-Talons YOINKED! :D

SkyTalon

Archived