Emperor's Children Chaos Lord

In about 3000 more years the rest of the armour will be gone and he will be posing for Playchaos.

* Obliterator browses the web for advance ordering one *

GREAT model, I see you gave disturbingly much attention to the flesh tones :) ? They're gorgeous!

Sexy, not so scary though, I'd like to see a very pale skintone instead.

I agree with Desmodus, its a really nice model and very well painted but I would like a more sinister approach. I would suggest to file away one of her breasts to make it look more cruel and slaaneshi.

I would suggest to file away one of her breasts

!! HEATHEN! <_<

away peasant! slaamesh is the pleasure chaos god right? more fun with 2 breats then with one!

*feels many eyesstaring at him* eek! gotta go *flees leaving behind a dustcloud*

away peasant! slaamesh is the pleasure chaos god right? more fun with 2 breats then with one!

Yes, but if that was a man, he had none to start with, so 1 is better than none. I would suit slaanesh pain/pleasure to only give one ;)

Cheers

guys i wouldn't get too excited "she" was once a "he" (if its an ex marine) and could still be packing meat :cuss , not a pleasant thought, Thai lady boy springs to mind.

Great mini though

calamity

Indeed not pleasant at all!

I thought the face looked a little too masculine... ;)

Yes, but if that was a man, he had none to start with, so 1 is better than none. I would suit slaanesh pain/pleasure to only give one :lol:

Cheers

And all true devotees of Slaanesh only have one!

Just as Slaanesh does!

Slaanesh takes the form of a bisexual humanoid, male on the left side and female on the right, with an unearthly, unnatural and almost disturbing beauty.

great model, very cool conversion. 'in whiny voice' "its not tournament legal." blah who cares, only at GW store tournaments. my store isnt affiliated with GW therefore we're not picky about that crap. use it any chance you get, altho i do agree... a more pale complexion would be better.

Archived