Iron Warriors, tac squad and oblitterator

Well, I can't get my camera to work properly with a white background and without some proper photofix program, so I'm reverting back to dark backgrounds for pics. These are a bit overexposed, I'll try grey for the background for the next set of guys, I'm getting there, the land of normal pics. :D The pic of the squad is a link 'cause the picture is too wide for the forum format(had forgotten about that completely). So here's the next tactical squad, my one and only oblitterator, and a better pic of the liutenant, he is marked as "02c" as in 02commander, if anyone wonders why his tactical markings aren't only in numbers. :) Deamon prince was just undercoated black.

http://usera.imagecave.com/kronork/IronWarriors/squad076.jpg

http://usera.imagecave.com/kronork/IronWarriors/obli.jpg

http://usera.imagecave.com/kronork/IronWarriors/Liutenantblack.jpg

Cheers

oooh I like oblits... especially this one... the new helmet makes it look a bit more IW like.

Nice squad too. Where is the skull helmet from on one of the squaddies? ;)

The Sergent or marine's skin tone looks too clean for a Ironwarrior
Yeah, I kinda agree on that, also, the pics are a bit over exposed atm, so his tone is a bit more light than it really is, they are sorta pale, which I thought would be a result of not too much sunlight. ;) Not white pale as nightlords tho.

Where is the skull helmet from on one of the squaddies?

From the FB chaos warriors box, I've used the heads more extensively for my HQ in my marine army(more about that after the IW are done).

whaaat? you made those in such short time? how long did it take to paint the tac squad?

Well, from basecoat to ready, I'd guess it's around 1hr per figure, or less. Can't really say, production line style painting and not looking at the clock makes it hard to gage the time.

The obli head is from Archaon, lord of the end times. :rolleyes:

Cheers

haha very very cool, but your LT seems so upset!! why doesnt 40k ever have any happy characters smile.gif oh well

What are you talking about, he's shooting a spacewolf in the head and laughing hysterically, don't you see? :rolleyes:

Cheers

Chronophague: Again your models do look great & I am still very impress with your Lt.

Now as said get the army done :wink:

Chronophague Posted Today, 05:43 PM

haha very very cool, but your LT seems so upset!! why doesnt 40k ever have any happy characters smile.gif oh well

What are you talking about, he's shooting a spacewolf in the head and laughing hysterically, don't you see?

I am with you on that, what more fun than killing Imperial Marines :rolleyes:

IP

Archived