Daemonhunters

zarathus

man those storm troopers are wicked cool!

One can't argue with that! That 'SWAT' look is too cool to leave un-*yoinked* ;) .

Also great work on the assassins, and the Inquisitor with the Daemonhammer: :)

excellent !!!!

I'm a big fan of the scheme you got going and wow it looks good on those stormtroopers, I'm afraid I'm going to have to steal the idea for the sergeants head though ;)

i bet these look amazing on the table, any plans for a rhino, chimera or even valkyrie ? :)

oh and a question, what did you use for the stone on the bases?

I always love seeing nice Daemonhunters, but wow. These are really awesome. I like the stormtroopers; I've never seen them done that way. The DC's are pretty sweet too, especially like the lens.

Speaking of lenses, amazing Psycannons. But my favorite of all is the first inquisitor! WOW! Any chance of a WIP of him and the Psycannons? Pretty Please? :D

Great stuff, zarathus! Those are some of the best Grey Knights I've seen in recent memory. And I love the converted Cadians as ISTs: much more economical and they still look damn good. As you start to get more games in with your army, please make sure to visit the Ordos Inquisition secton of the B&C to post pics and discuss army list design/strategy.

Thanks for all the comments guys, I really appreciate it.

Now some answers.

The stones on the bases are pieces of plasticard (if you mean the grey parts) and normal sand.

And sorry there is no WIP shots of the psycannon Inq.

But the cannon is made from meltagun, stormbolter(bulk of the gun) and binoculars from IG HW sprue.

The strap is made from GS.

Inq with hammer is and enginseer with some of the details filed away. Arms are SM arms, filed down and covered with GS. And the hammer is the normal enginseer axe with the axe part removed and the hammer top made from plasticard.

At the moment I do have a rhino sitting on my desk, just waiting that I have enought time do to something to it.

duke nukem - wonder if theres a 40k spin off.

'inquisitor lord exterminatus' perhaps?

joking aside - they are fantastic xanathus - looks like my main man brutus is gonna rob the idea - as well as me!

I like all of it, especially the Priest (I have a certain connection with them, it seems), but one thing I do not like at all is the KISS style shoes on the Grey Knights! Really, really don't like it, as soon as you see them, the great rest of the GKs are kind of ruined.

I get that you want them to be taller than the Stormtroopers and the Inquisitor, but still... :P

Cheers, Moribund.

Archived