Once I get going its hard to stop

I thought it was a fantastic Librarian - I don't like the force power thing much, but I think it's just personal taste. One of the GW guys did a real nice job modeling it on Tiberius.

http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/spa...tramarines2.htm

Yes that is a kick butt Librarian. To me the power is more Fury of the Ancents that anything else though.

I am using a spesific power Storm of the Emperor.

Agin thanks for the comments though hehehe.

Okay I swear, this should be the last update of this model untill paint.

No, please don't. That model is amazing, I'd really like to see every step you take.

Excellent work!

You should be able to bend the weapon to more or less straight.

mxylplik

I tried.. thats what destroyed it.. and forced me to remake the entire thing. I have sacrificed 4 Thunderhammers to this project already! B)

Aidan, There will be no more updates till paint start going on becouse I have decided that the conversion is done. If I start adding more pretty soon he will be so overwelmed with stuff he will no longer look good.

^_^

But I am more than happy to keep talking about him.

I made a squad of scouts last night. but i wont post them because they are just the metal sniper guys with no conversions at all. I will do some cool poses and stuff once the plastics come out. I have a really cool idea for one(not sure if its original or not).

I also wanted to get going on the Termi Command squad for My Librarian.

-----------WARNING RANT COMMING!-----------

But I got so disgusted with GW last night I had to stop. I opened the termi box and started cutting a few peices off the sprew, with a little blue-tac I was trying to decide on posees. When I noticed (agin) there is NOT 2 Assault Cannons in the box!!!!!!! How much freeking trouble would it have been to put 2 ac's in the box? Yes i know some people use the heavy flamers. But from what I have seen lately everyone uses 2 ac's!

------------- Rant Over!--------------------

Well with the fury of a thousand suns in my head, and since I was out of a terrain peice I wanted, I set them asside for the moment. But I dont have long, I start a campain with them next week.

Archived