Painting a Demon Entry in 3 Days?

Jokersminis

I really dig the 'Bruce Willis' face. Man, your faces just keep getting better and better <_< ... Anyway, the rest looks promissing. It'll be an interesting week to see if the Speed Freak will get it all done in time.

I'll burn a heretic for good luck!

From the post count in my blog, it looks like quite few people are interested, I should have no problem finishing up today.

Thanks for all the support!

you're welcome... can't wait to see it finished... I love the way you paint marine faces.. You should do a detailed tutorial...

Good luck

From the post count in my blog, it looks like quite few people are interested, I should have no problem finishing up today.

Thanks for all the support!

you're welcome... can't wait to see it finished... I love the way you paint marine faces.. You should do a detailed tutorial...

Good luck

Sorry, No uber-detailed face tutorial until I bring home a Sword, whenever that may be. :)

If you do a search for 'painting stubble', I posted a facial color breakdown in somebody's thread a couple of weeks back.

But- there is a High-Res shot of the face in the latest blog post.

I'm very impressed at how quickly you can pump out such high quality. Very nice, can't wait to see it in person. The overall quality of the Demons has been going crazy at Baltimore, it should be a great time checking out all the entries =)

I'll chime in with my love of the face too! Great work!

If they ever add a category at GD for painting a model during the event you would win hands down! Although you would miss the rest of games day but hey!

Keep it up, looking great!

Are those yellow hazard lines under the bionic eye, on the cabling? Great job! Those little details really make it stand out!

Cheers

AR

great job, for such a short ammount of time you can fire out some amazing stuff! i love the red, any chance we could get a small tutorial when you have time? any chance we will see the illuminati chapter again?

Looks pretty good, especially given the time spent so far.

My one suggestion is to hit the armour with a blue glaze of some sort. As it is, those Ice blue coloured highlights are very stark, so a glaze or three, and then hitting it with a final highlight should smooth out the transition, whilst keeping the extremity of the highlight itself.

Done, I finished about 40 mins ago, you can see the rest of the pics and get a free bit of commentary in my blog.

http://jokersminiatures.com/BALT06/Open/cam1.jpg

Dude joker...tutorial...must have! Aaahh it's insane! Love the face man! One of the best I've seen, if you don't place... :P my predictions are confirmed :tu:

Great job on your part! Not only are you one of the best painters on this board, definitely one of the fastest :P

Artimis

Archived