Painting a Demon Entry in 3 Days?

Jokersminis

Joker, the power sword looks a little weak. I would suggest going in to give it a little more strength in the electricity. I think with electrical lines it's ok to have different widths of high and low lights but right now it's coming off as rushed and unfinished compared to the rest of the piece with strong colors. (Edit: Looking over the other pictures it might look better than I first thought :) just give it a careful look over to be sure you're happy with it)

Just about to head off to Baltimore myself, have a safe trip and well done!!

This looks great, Joker! As with everyone else, I love the head. I don't know if someone asked you or if you've already posted this, but did the head come with that hair, or did you model it? Sorry if you already discussed this - I didn't see it from scanning the posts or blog...

Ok, cool. Thanks. Unfortunately, I'm not as familiar with all of the options and bitz of the newer models, although I think they are great. I come from more of the "old skool" era - and haven't bought a lot of the newer models yet. I was curious about this head because it actually has hair, and to my irritation, it seems that most of the newer heads don't. Makes sense that it's Calgar - just didn't recognize it at first.

Archived