Medusa V poster

ZAChos

Looks quite nice.

If you can still change it, it might be better to try to make his head look a little bit more natural. There is just something a little bit odd about the head. But it's still a hell of a lot better of a drawing that I could do.

Keep the good work comming.

considering it would be an imperial propagander picture i reckon it looks perfect, i mean who ever had to draw that might not of ever seen a marine etc,

looks good

i like it

yep you've done a great job making a marine propaganda poster, its the first thought that came into my head without even reading anything. Too me it looks similar to some of the olde artwork you see from the 1066 tapestry, that is the slightly simplified style and the marines chainmail ;). nice font too, i'd be tempted to go all medievil style but this looks far better as an official type poster.

I really like it ! Scale it down and print some off for scenery!

Excellent Zac!

For those of you who dont know Zac is our Medusa V 'Chief Librarian' over at Warseer and will be taking care of all Propoganda, fluff and such...

If anyones interested in coordinating with warseer for the MEDV campaign pm me ;)

Archived