StormClaw Tribe

duront

Those...absolutely...rule.

Especially the Whirlie. Excellent use of the Carnosaur, too. I've always wanted to use that model for something.

Cheers,

Barret

A very nicely themed army, very well done :)

When i first saw the minis, for some reason i thought about Dinotopia (even though i never read/saw it).

The only criticism i would like to offer is in the area of the Whirlwind. Atm, it looks a lil 'bare' so perhaps a lil more decorative work could be put into that (or some armor :D). Otherwise, looks fantastic :D

The whirlwind is my favorite.

Constructive Criticism: I'm not too fond of that color scheme, it seems too busy with that tone of blue and the bright green. In my eyes keeping it simple is better, it would be cool if you stuck with that blue but made the green a little less obvious.

Wow... I just... thanks guys, I can't believe I got this many replies over night. I should probably answer some questions then; The librarian is modelled to represent Artificer armor and a iron halo, the head is from a skink chief. The whirlwind is going to be loaded down with saurus shields when I get my hands on them and I borrow heavily from Dinotopia and dino riders for ideas. Hopefully (when I get the money), I should be able to post pics of my other two dreads and a terminator squad.

:D

:blink:

:D

You win the Internet!

Hahaha, that's great. The bikes (erm, dinos) are a little small when compared to their SM riders, though. And yeah, the Whirlwindosaur looks a little bare. Hack up some armour plates for it or something.

Archived