Brother Sgt Theron, Legio Bolter and Chainsword

Jokersminis

My first thought when seeing this among random, low-res pictures was, "Oh crap! I hope GW doesn't use this to claim ownership over the B&C's IP!"

Little did I know the model rocked in hi-res, belonged to Joker, and would get a comment from BLOODSAINT. :P

Congrats on the Demon, Joker! Here's to many more! :tu:

I am particulary interested in your Mortifactor squad and your UM standard...

The UM made first cut, but I don't think he was ever able to finish the Mortifactor Squad?

Ugh, and seeing stuf like this makes me realize that I need to practise on my Highlighting skills, and hopefully also start doing blending, although i doubt that for the next few thousand years :)

EDIT: stupid me can't type when tired xD

You managed to brind Bloodsaint out of his monatery. By jove that tells a lot about how good that mini is :)

Grats on the trophy and more airtime for the B&C. You should have put the url on the banner ;)

I still love that face and banner though - simply stunning

A big thanx for all the Comments!

@ Boltman RE Khorne Hate- Nothing really, just wanted a simple way to tie red into the base.

@ BLOODSAINT- Couldn't have done it without blatantly stealing your IP, so I thank YOU.

@ Exquisite Evil- Brother Camillus[uM Standard Bearer] made 1st Cut in Open, but did not place. Not bad at all IMO for the time I spent on him. The Mortifactor Squad did not get finished.

And it seems my insanity knows no bounds, I have already begun to consider bitz and models for next year... :D ...

Excellent mini, well deserved, the level of the first and second place entrants must have been something to beat this....

Bloodsaint posted, maybe I should start the thread off about who is member number 1. That hasnt been brought up in a while, eh mods ?

Congratulations! I've always admired your skill and I'm glad to see you get some recognition for it. I love the banner (especially how the B&C logo is off-set), and that face is just amazing! :D The only thing I would have you fix is the skull on the shoulder pad and the writing on the back scroll, both are kinda messy and could have used a bit more touch up, but really nothing to serious.

Now, finish those Mortifactors! (please?)

Love the mini and it looked great in person. It really is cool that we have another winner with the BnC theme. My biggest complaint about it... It's Brother *Theron* not Joker. I can't recognize Joker's avatar anymore.

So Joker, get to work on a Joker faced mini-you!! (maybe use a goblin head! :D )

Love the mini and it looked great in person. It really is cool that we have another winner with the BnC theme. My biggest complaint about it... It's Brother *Theron* not Joker. I can't recognize Joker's avatar anymore.

So Joker, get to work on a Joker faced mini-you!! (maybe use a goblin head! :D )

In my defense, Theron is my middle name... ;)

As for a Joker-faced model, there is a WH Acolyte in my gallery with an "odd" complexion... :D

And it seems my insanity knows no bounds, I have already begun to consider bitz and models for next year... :wacko: ...
Addiction will do that. At least we'll get some pretty pictures out of it :D

• 2 months later...

Archived