Legio B&C

Ok, I know that the to make a Legio B&C Mini-Me, I need to paint him black, give him a bolter and Chaonsword, and give him chapter-specific right shoulder pad, etc etc.

But...Can I make him a member of a Chaos legion? I am currently playing UM, WB, DG, and IW. I was thinking of making an UM one, but I am a little low on SM bits. Chaos, however I have plenty of, and I think since it is power armor, it will not be a problem. Just wanted to make sure before I went along with the actual mini.

Thanks.

Just because it uses Chaos bits doesn't mean that it has to be a Chaos Marine. Power Armour is Power Armour. I can see where you migh have a bit of trouble, if you use some of the more ornate / Chaos Undivided shoulder pads, but a little filing and it'll be fine.

Unless, of course, you're talking about say, a World Eater member of the B&C Legion. Two companies went Traitor, didn't they? Still have him Khornate, but just not World Eater (or whatever)

I'm not really wanting to do a 'traitor' mini-me. I want it to be a full-fledged CSM from the days of the heresy.

But, I kinda do like that idea, its not too bad. I would like more comments from my fellow fraters, and I really would appreciate it if a Moderati told me, and gave a clear and concise answer.

From a Fluff perspective the LBC didn't exist at the time of the Heresy so there would be no Heresy era Chapters (that is World Eaters and the like) in the LBC.

Now we have worked into the LBC fluff that there have been those who have fallen to the sway of Chaos since the Legions formation so in that sense a "Chaos LBC" is certainly possible.

The Red Corsairs under Huron Blackheart are used as the BnC's opponents in the Arena of Death. My mini-me is one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Tubal/th_Kekmeses_FIN.jpg

He got a powersword in the chest though, so I suppose I have to make a new one :wacko:

Corsair members use the armour they had when they went renegade but paint over their chapter insignia with red paint, and deface imperial symbols. They can be from pretty much any loyal chapter you want and probably from the traitor legions as well.

Archived