Super-duper libraian chappy

Yamez

First off, hi again. Secondly, I will show you my librarian. I've been doing loads of stuff since the B&Cexploded, but this guy is my favorite.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/yamez-ari/phoenix%20knights/IMG_2354.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/yamez-ari/phoenix%20knights/IMG_2355.jpg

Enjoy, and C&C welcome.

Librarian chappy? I'm not sure if I even want to know. The model looks somewhat nice, tho the lighting is really pretty harsh...

This any closer to the original?

http://usera.imagecave.com/kronork/Avatars/IMG_1520x.jpg

Cheers

@Ahmato:- I will try and take a picture using the flash this evening

@Chronophague:- chappy, like chap, ie: how are you old chap!

@Primarch16:- Yep, it is a justicar, and yes it was very hard to get the head off. I broke my clippers doing it, and then it was even harder making the hole for the head.

but it was worth all the trouble :P

@Chronophague:- chappy, like chap, ie: how are you old chap!

Yeah, but chappy is also used for chaplain, very often as well. ;)

Cheers

Ohh what a great idea! A Libraian Chaplain! Soul of the Chapter with psycic powers!

Damm now I have to go make one!

:lol:

Y'know Nicorex, its probably a good thing you didnt sign up for the Tale of X Gamers, as Id imagine you'd be adding something new and exciting each day :lol:

The conversion looks good, well done :tu:. All the mini needs is a suitable base and voila, ready to smite the foes of the Emperor with his oratory (hmm this 'Librarian Chaplain'/'Chaplain Librarian' concept is interesting, oooh im getting ideas too ;)).

The conversion looks good, well done thumbsup.gif. All the mini needs is a suitable base and voila, ready to smite the foes of the Emperor with his oratory (hmm this 'Librarian Chaplain'/'Chaplain Librarian' concept is interesting, oooh im getting ideas too laugh.gif).

I opened pandoras box...

Cheers

Dont worry Chaps :lol: I wont be cashing in on the idea yet for some time, so its ok. Probably a good thing Im being dedicated to my Sisters right now, but darn, this is one impressive idea....

Hmm... i could try and up the idea with a mix of Chaos.. Chaplainhood and Libririan-ness.... Oooh, oooh!! there goes another box of ideas :)

Dont worry Chaps ;) I wont be cashing in on the idea yet for some time, so its ok. Probably a good thing Im being dedicated to my Sisters right now, but darn, this is one impressive idea....

Hmm... i could try and up the idea with a mix of Chaos.. Chaplainhood and Libririan-ness.... Oooh, oooh!! there goes another box of ideas :lol:

Word Bearer Dark Apostle with Accursed Crozius and Sorcerer? Fully Game Leagal too :P

And onTopic, that Librarian looks really good :lol:

Better pictures are up now, hope they help.

And Skullmaster, perhaps you are looking for this

Thank You Yamez!

:)

But I must give gredit where credit is Due, YOU and Chronophague came up with the idea. I just made it happen. LOL!

Archived