A whole squad is competed!

Yamez

I'm not a big fan of the plumes. It looks more like Madama Zsa Zsa than as a marine ^_^ ... The rest looks pretty good, the reds are nice and even :P . I'm not too sure about the grey weapons. For some reason they look... unpainted?

They demand not one, but two shrubberys. with a little two level effect and a path in between you know.

Onto the models, i think the wires and the eyes are good, although i agree with Obliterator

I'm not too sure about the grey weapons. For some reason they look... unpainted?

Anyways apart from that, i like them quite a lot (although i demand sir robin)

Ben

I'd recommend you file down the greenstuff on the Sergeant's halberd and trim some mold lines. Otherwise, good job!

And the moment I saw that second marine, all I heard was: "Bravely bold Sir Robin, rode out from Camelot..." :unsure:

Cheers, major_panic

hmmm this is an interesting case, i really like the axe, great work making it a bi-hander.

i just think your coloursceme needs some work, make the black part of the schoulderpads a bright colour. try it on the interactive painter: http://uk.games-workshop.com/spacemarines/flash%2Dpainter/1/

i also think the bolters need to be a different colour and the chest eagle should be gold :o or something shiny

i do really like the colours of the power axe, that combi looks very good.

the rick

I dont realy want to change the black, as i'm not sure much else would go.

Any sugestions?

+++And Angelus, I'll see if i can get my friend to whack up a tutorial for you+++

Nice models but i only see 2 faults the first is the grey as everyone else has already said,

the second is the marine with the antlers, maybe just darken them up bit with some ink

then highlight them to make them look alittle more realistic, they look abit flat is all ;)

Nick :devil:

+++And Angelus, I'll see if i can get my friend to whack up a tutorial for you+++

Sounds good to me :tu:

I have a loose idea in my head that it may involve using the CC hands (BP or CCW), cutting the hand off and gluing it to the normal arms for the bolter. The only thing that stumps me is how one would make a right hand grip on the bolter. Nonetheless, the tutorial will be great :(

so marine one with his distinct lack of original appendages must be/have been 'THE BLACK KNIGHT'...... "It's just a flesh wound!'

mate - i like the squad though am not sure on the feather plume being the same color as the armor and as others have said grey/gray weapons need a bit of black lining and highlights to make them look properly painted.

the halberd looks a little off straight on the part the head is attached to but that could just be the photo angle, either way tis intimedating.

tell me are you going to continue the python theme for a whole army? in which case rhinos should be modelled as giant wooden bunny rabbits - or at the very least have a rabbit signature on them.

keep it up.

lhg033

Well im not going to mention painting as it has all already been said by others.

I like the colors though.

You have some nice conversions their too.

Now I understand this is a personal choice, but I wonder why, You used the Ka-niggits head on only a single model? Wouldnt it have tied the squad together if they all had them, or if they all had something at east?

Anyway looking good

:tu:

I never did plan to have a monty python theme, it just kinda... happened. And there is no way I'm going to have a trojan rabit as a rhino.... (It's considered heresy in most solar systems)

And why does everyone hate the plume?

Overall not a bad scheme. I personally like how you red turned out although I do agree about the weapon color. Oh and before I forget...

NI!

-Your Randomly Numbered Psychotic Friend

you might wanna file dem model lines off before you paint up the minis, they kinda stick out like a sore thumb atm ;)

I usually file all the mould lines, but I built a 1000pt army in a day, so I was bound to miss some. :tu:

I never did plan to have a monty python theme, it just kinda... happened. And there is no way I'm going to have a trojan rabit as a rhino.... (It's considered heresy in most solar systems)

And why does everyone hate the plume?

how about bikers with two halfs of a coconut each? :)

dont hate the plume - i think its quite a nice different detail but i think it blends too much into the armour as is.

seriously though - thats some good painting and modelling!

Archived