Searing Dragons - Terminator Squad

Sunburner

Some of you have already seen this squad through my predator post. Here's an updated shot of the squad, I'm still scratching my head on what colour to paint the cables & robes.

Terminator Assault Squad (with a twist) #1

Terminator Assault Squad (with a twist) #2

Yeh u will notice a bit of a strange diff with the Assault squad... you'll see. hehe...

For those who've already seen the squad, it's not a surprise..lol.

these remind me of my chapter colours :unsure: sweet! :)

personally i love the white and red colour scheme, my advice would be to bhlend your NMM a bit more, in some areas it's REALLY nice, The white part of the armour looks sectacular, and in others it looks sorta lowish tabletop quality, the lightning claws on some of the guys( Not trying to insult you! )

i wish you luck in your gaming

I honestly don't care about getting the daemon, I'm just entering to show my stuff in person. I enter every year, I mean yeh it's nice to win 'n all, but really who cares? I rather just paint my best 'n all that.

Artimis is right though. Spend more time blending and you'll have some really fantastic models. You've got an excellent sense of the colours and places where you should put them when doing SENMM but they need to be blended into each other.

I honestly don't care about getting the daemon, I'm just entering to show my stuff in person. I enter every year, I mean yeh it's nice to win 'n all, but really who cares? I rather just paint my best 'n all that.

Pretty cool and thats how I feel to.

I enter every year and by doing so One I get over the fear or nervousness of doing so.

Two it makes me paint harder which helps me to improve my painting.

And three I get to show off my conversions... Sweet!

Well cant wait to see your work in person.

As its a Ton better than my painting we will be in the same compatition.

Squad. Mine is (AquaticTau ). Have to wait and see cant talk to much on the site. :D

Dear sweet mercyfull! Those are some cool conversions, I like the paiting too but hell, an Inferno cannon in the squad is just crazy!

If you dont mind could you tell how you made the inferno cannon so i can respectfully nick the idea for my termi comand squad?

Regards,

Raven

Updated Shots, I did some "scaling" on the armour and finished the coils in green... (I have a reason) in the logo there's green in the eye...eye power..blah blah..ok u guys get the idea.

Here are the links:

Squad Shot - Spot Lighted

Squad Shot - Front Lighted

I gotta figure out if I should paint the logo on the shoulderpad or not, I'll figure it out.

At first glance I didn't like it. But now for some reason it's really starting to appeal to me. I guess becuase the colors resemble a comic book, the way they used to be colored. Awesome, man, and good luck at games day.

Yeh to me the colours represent the highly reflective surfaces of chrome etc etc seen in many 1970's 'airbrush' artwork- would I be right?

As such this is a really neat idea. I would ensure that the highly delieanted reflective areas follow a true horizontal line, rather than being at various angles as it is on the Sergeants leg and melta weapon for instance.

Really neat idea well executed.

Cheers

Isiah

Archived