Old WhirlWind, New Missles.

Nicorex

No they are the old Hunter killer missles from Old tank kits. The pic dosent show it well but all the missles are going the same direction now.

Looks real good...

I still wish there were something you could do about straightening their flight paths, but for a conversion on the cheap, it looks pretty good.

Why ever would he want to do that? These flightpaths looks incredible. A bit over accented, but hey, this is warhammer.

Thanka guys. Im sorry but the missles are as straight as they are ever going to be. I did get them to be looking like they are all headed the same direction though.

I like this newer version much better, however I wonder whether those missiles can even conceivably fit inside the launcher; they seem too long and wide, but thats just an anal nit-pick. Good job!

Thats a very nice conversion - I like it alot :)

The missiles are from the old imperial guard tank sprue - they are what were used on hunter missiles ( in case anyone was curious as to what they were )

Mind me asking where the actual flame / fire thing came from ?

As for straightening - ordnance isnt always accurate ^_^

But - you could model smoke onto the rear of each missile then use that as a cover up for straitening up the missiles - but i dont think that is really needed as it looks good

thanks,

L

Who said anything about the ordnance being accurate?

Want to know something funny.

I have Used this WW in 3 games now, Out of the 11 times I have shot it, I have hit what I was aiming at 9 of those times!

hehehehe

^_^

Archived