Showcase: Post your Dreadnoughts

Bjorn firewalker:

Cant see it really on this pic but he still have old markings since the days they where called the Warhounds, but after the weathering even i can barely see it, so did not turn out as well as i wanted it to.

The gravflux daemon face is mostly made out of the large skull from GW's skull set and horns from the bloodthirster.

Alpha Legion Redemptor Dreadnought codename Rakshasa

Impressive work. Is he a Loyalist, or is he merely disguising himself as he plots to betray the loyalists around him?

Well, who knows for sure) I like the idea of loyal Alpha Legion... the philosophy of which was described in recently published Sons of Hydra. Occam the Untrue - he IS loyal, but not to the Imperium that he sees in 41k, but to old ideals of the Emperor of Mankind. And he thinks that so-called loyalists are like a cancer, that plague the body of Imperium, they are a decease, and Alpha Legion is a cure. But for the rest of the Imperium, he is a traitor still) So the answer really depends on the point of view)) 

Thanks Bjorn; I wanted to break up such a large plain base. I’m particularly happy with the blood effect!

That’s right, it’s a company marking! I have a large Rogue Trader Salamanders Force and this is one of their war engines

• 3 weeks later...

Here is my Bray'arth Ashmantle I've not 100% finished at the moment want to add more detail but haven't fully decided on what. 

mvimg_20180402_184018.jpg

I did a write up on my blog

https://krakendoomcool.wordpress.com/2018/04/03/building-a-better-brayarth/