Showcase: Post your Dreadnoughts

Can we please stop quoting pics to comment on them? It creates an annoying wall of pictures that have already been shown and serves no actual purpose. Just write "@Fratersoandso: that's a cool dread."  or whatever and everyone will also know about which dread you're talking.... :tu:

Sorry. Pet peeve. :)

Can we please stop quoting pics to comment on them? It creates an annoying wall of pictures that have already been shown and serves no actual purpose. Just write "@Fratersoandso: that's a cool dread."  or whatever and everyone will also know about which dread you're talking.... :thumbsup:

Sorry. Pet peeve. :smile.:

Either that or put the picture in spoiler tags as a compromise. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Right, I'm going to be a Maverick that posts a Dreadnought here that isn't a space marine. :p

IMG 20200909 173507

IMG 20200909 173526

IMG 20200909 173541

IMG 20200909 173557

Just in case a Mega Dread isn't dreadnought enough for you...

IMG 20200909 182530

Click on the images for a larger... image.

Some amazing work in this thread. Keep up the good work!

@ MrBear: wow, that's I think maybe the best BaC contemptor conversion Ive seen to date, buddy! Excellent work!

@ Tichinde: Lovely painting there on a beautiful miniature!

@ Neverendingbrushstroke: Wow! THat's a beautifll Tyranid invasion veteran dreadnought there! I'm curious though: that pattern dreadnought only caught on after Guilliman woke up - I'm sure the veteran piloting the dreadnought can be a tyranid war veteran, but what's the story behind the trophies themselves? Did he store those before geting interred in a dreadnought? 

• 3 weeks later...

Ancient Gallatan.

Formerly of the Ultramarines Legion 1st Grand Company, was selected post Horus Heresy to become the Captain of the 4th Battle Company, Genesis Chapter as part of the 2nd Founding. Fell fighting Iron Warriors in M32. Interred within dreadnought Sarcophigi he now continues to guide the 4th Company in M37. His sword, "Castle Breacher" a relic of the Age of Darkness is now wielded by the current (M37) Battle Captain Ixion Scipio.

79F0EB7B 9BB5 44C8 8ED0 DAA297AF7B4F

BCC

Edited by battle captain corpus

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, I was just about to post my Contemptor and M0nothith utterly steals my thunder! That model is jaw-dropping!

I've got my comparatively modest version here. It's awaiting transfers and weathering but after seeing the Contemptor directly above mine I want to go back to the drawing board and try to add more detail! :teehee:  

Contemptor1

Contemptor2

Contemptor3

Contemptor4

Could somebody please explain to me how to post my images full size rather than as thumbnails? I don't know whether you do something as the images get uploaded or when you are posting them. 
Edited by Magos Takatus

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...