Executioners Chapter WIP Mk II

Ok after feedback on the previous attempt, I stripped it down and did it over. I used darker colors, a second wash of black ink, and stripes instead of blotches.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/Asamiya_Chan/WH40K/DSC00553.jpg

Im liking this one more then the first. Good choice of chapter too, I plan to attempt them at some point.

Personally I would go for a more blurrry camo affect, but thats just my taste. Hes looking god though.

I think the stripes are great, they look very good, although a more in focus pic could help.

However, that green seems too warm, and at the moment it clashes with the rest of the model.

Try adding some blue to it perhaps? Maybe making it a very bluish green would help the scheme look more cohesive.

looking better!

I would say give al the joins between plates a 'blackline'.

The disruptive camo pattern does its job and breaks up the definitio of the sculpt. Blacklining should help seperate the plates and add definition.

use a slightly watered black ink and a small bruch. Takes your time on it and keep it neat! Should improve your mini no end!

EE

Perhaps if you keep the patterns on the vehicles straighter and more geometrical, (as opposed to organic for the infantry) it will translate better on the vehicles.

Have you tried painting the chapter badge yet?

Archived