Space Marine Conversion bits

Hemal

would be nice to know where all bits come from ...

some are regular and easy, and some are a bit more unusual ...

Ah nice! The backpacks seems to have one missing. There's the Space Wolves pack with the banner poles and the wolf head exhaust vents pointing in an upward angle.

the would-be ultimate resource. i say would-be because I see no weapons (apart from the sheathed/holstered)

Also, to make it a complete list, you'd have to have lots of tank parts too. It's got most things you'd want there, so Not too much complaining. Rating on the usefulness-ometer 8/10

the would-be ultimate resource. i say would-be because I see no weapons (apart from the sheathed/holstered)

Also, to make it a complete list, you'd have to have lots of tank parts too. It's got most things you'd want there, so Not too much complaining. Rating on the usefulness-ometer 8/10

Check the paired-arms section, or even the left and right arms, they're full of weapons ;)

In the special charecter/model section, you should add the Black Templar captain model, the one with the rebreather and the sword+bolter combo.

I think you also should add all the special charecter GW has put out for SM.

Alpha

Brilliant, I've listed most of the parts required for my first Emperor's Champion.

A few weapons would be nice (like GK ones, just for reference), but I don't really mind if you didn't bother as you've done a fantastic job already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived