Lego Drop Pod

madscuzzy

Re: legality - if I am not mistaken, the tourney rules tend to say that only Citadel/GW minis are allowed to be used. And it is not scenery piece, it is a transport option.

Re: tutorial - you should make one "offical Lego style" - you know that 3D step by step booklet... -_- Good luck! :)

Well I dont get it still... I havent used drop pods in the past but if it is a transport, huzzah, it drops in and it stays there? uhm.. okay then what? it stays there and cant fire back and wont be fired upon.. when it serves its purpose it can be removed, am I correct?

well then.. I consider myself owned XD but uhm... wow... GW hasnt come out with their own droppod and the only one who makes it is FW.

FW models are hard to prepare if you have no knowledge about resins and its also hard to sand/cut/manipulate them without the proper protection which last I checked, I dont.. On top of that they call it illegal if you make your own droppod?

hmmm.. well then.. I must say kudos GW/FW, I've found a new calling in life... get a job so I can afford "legal" drop pods..

it stays there and cant fire back and wont be fired upon..

A drop pod is equiped with a storm bolter which can be upgraded to a Deathwind launcher.

On top of that they call it illegal if you make your own droppod?

They don't call it illegal if you make your own drop pod, they call it illegal if you distribute the plans for making drop pods.

Archived