Iron Warriors

These guys are just about ready, except for the markings, which I will paint on when the last 2 squads are ready, to save some time. The remaining 2 squads are half done, so they should be ready somewhat soon.

Feel free to comment on these ones tho, just don't commnet on the lack of markings. ;)

http://usera.imagecave.com/kronork/IronWarriors2/squad38.jpg

http://usera.imagecave.com/kronork/IronWarriors2/squad38bunch.jpg

http://usera.imagecave.com/kronork/IronWarriors2/Squad38side.jpg

Cheers

Really nice minis, but it's the bases that look the best, they have such a dull colour that the minis themself really stand out. The marine heads really looks like they've been lying there collecting dust for quite some while, and their colur don't draw attention from the Iron warriors like they would if they where painted bright red.

Great job! ;)

Chronophague: As alway, some great stuff there.

You talk about a tournament, how much point is this event in total then & can we got a photo (group shot) off what you have done so far & hopeful any wip/perview of what to come???

Thanks

IP

but can we get some close ups?

Anything in particular you'd like closeups of?

You talk about a tournament, how much point is this event in total then & can we got a photo (group shot) off what you have done so far & hopeful any wip/perview of what to come???

Should be 1500 points. Might be able to make a group shot, but the guys'll end up pretty bunched up on my not so large background for photoshoots. :cuss I'll rather show the stuff as they are ready, since most of them are basecoated anyway, it doesn't tell anything about how they were built anyway. I can list what's left tho.

Defiler x2, basilisk, vindicator, Landraider(well, dunno if I will paint this useless thing), rhino(same goes as for landraider), 5 terminators, 1

Once again, you make me want to re-visit my own IW. Very nice.

As mentioned, that basework is nice. Are you doing those from scratch? I don't recognize the bits (aside from the marine head).

Nice work, I really like the bases too :)

Mine IW arent that good :) , you make me wanna redo my army :cry: altough I don't think it would improve..

Can't wait to see more pics of your army

As mentioned, that basework is nice. Are you doing those from scratch? I don't recognize the bits (aside from the marine head).

Nah, but those parts are left overs from rhinos/predators. Top hatches, doors and what not have been used for basing. You chop them to bitz, and and half bury them in sand, and they look a bit different from the usual parts. :)

Cheers

Archived