Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

B&C Space Hulk AoD

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
223 replies to this topic

refuse

refuse

++ IMPERATOR PUERILIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 12,414 posts
Transmit File 879823/)  Fabricator-General transmission to all Chapters

Date: 0812998.M41

Subject:  Authorization for assistance.

Rating: Singulous Omega 
(Chapter Master only)

Cross ref to: Lord Magos Dadeolus, Fabricator-General; Master of the forges

Commander, it is my pleasure to acknowledge your chapters desire to assist the servants of the Omnisah.  This message has been sent to all Chapter Masters to acknowledge their unswerving loyalty to the Emperor, the High Lords of Terra, and the honor of their chapters.  The details of your unswerving loyalty will follow.

Orders: The Mechanicus has determined the honor of service is to be extended to chapters who serve the Emperor.  Honorable chapters whom serve their charter to the High Lords of Terra will be rewarded with one company worth of Equipment, details of the equipment to follow.

Your chapter is provide one squad of Marines, armored in the Omnisah’s most sacred Exo-Armor , for deployment to the task set forth by the Magos Promotum.  Said squad must be prepared to deploy within one Terra week from this transmission and must provide required authorizations, details of requirements to follow.

The squad will be under the nomial command of the Magos Promotum aboard their transport, and will autonomously perform their mission.  The squad’s geneseed, and exo-armor, as well as any surviving members will be returned upon the completion of the mission.  

Requirements:  The squad members should be. . .

Lord Commander Aeternus re-read the message before looking up at Magos Reproba. The Magos, more machines then human, was perched upon his artificial legs waiting for the Lord Commander’s response.

Aeternus’ voice boomed in the small room, “We will have the men ready within the standard hour Magos. As always the marines of the Aquila Puerilis are bound to serve the Imperium, under the guidelines of the Emperor.

The Magos’ legs whirred to life, pivoted the Magos on the spot, and then carried Reproba out of Aeternus’ private alcove.

Aeternus tapped the internal vox communicator, ordering his Lieutenant Commander to prepare the required forms, and prepare squad Munus for battle.

----------------------------------------------------------

Librarian Theolus stood at attention before the Lord Commander; behind him he could feel the presence of Master Chaplain Bedol. Librarians in the Aquila Puerilis were not trusted, part of the teachings of the Emperor warned against psykers, and Theolus knew he was an alpha class psyker, dangerous in the extreme to the chapter, but without peer in his accomplishments. It was his unswerving honor that had won him the Crux Argentum, and his place as a Commander. Even then, Bedol distrusted him, and would not let him in the presence of the Lord Commander alone.

Aeternus handed Theolus a slip of paper, waited a fraction of a moment and spoke. “Theolus, I give you the honor of leading this mission, your Terminators will travel with the Mechanicus, and perform their task.”

Theolus, his heightened abilities had allowed him to read the entire message as the Lord Commander had passed it to him spoke at once.
“Only by imperfection can we fail him.”

Bedol and Aeternus responded instantly, “We will not fail him.”

Theolus turned and left the alcove, and Bedol turned to follow him, but paused at a glance from the Lord Commander.

“Let him ready Munus for the coming battle, see to the new recruits, soon we shall have a fully company to raise.”

Bedol’s eyes opened with a mixture of glee and surprise. “We will not fail him”, he stated as he turn, and left.

Aeternus considered the magnitude of the foe that would loosen the coffers of the Adeptus Mechanicus. A full companies worth of equipment would be a boon to the chapter. Theolus would accomplish his task with speed and honor. The chapter would expand and they would not fail the emperor.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Theolus read the requirements:

Each Chapter offering to serve the Emperor must:
1) Have a squad fully prepared for battle.
2) Provide a list of the Marines they will provide, including all wargear and psychic potential.
3) Provide a Vox Photo of the squad gathered together.
4) Provide a Vox Photo of each squad member from the top looking straight down.
5) Provide a Vox Photo of each squad member from the front.
6) Provide a short petition to the Adeptus Mechanicus to be included in the mission.

His Sgt had taken care of the requirements within minutes, and the package was delivered to Reproba's representative. Now it was time to wait.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Magos Reproba processed the information he had been given, and turned to the Telepath wired to the wall behind him. He initiated the rite of communciation, striking the runes for Terra. And gave a silent prayer to the Emperor.

The connection quickly established, and the image of the Fabricator General himself formed before him. Reprobra knew that over this distance the psyker would only be able to maintain the connection for a few moments.

He held before the eyes of the slave psyker, each of the vox photos, and then stated the name of the chapter. "Aquila Puerilis".

The Fabricator General nodded, and Spoke "We have 30 Kelderoth classh ships prepared. Be prepared within the week for yours to arrive. May the Omnisah have mercy upon your flesh."

The Psyker in front of Reproba gave a shudder, and the machinery he was hooked to righteously electrified the pitiful creature. Warp influence, a moment of weakness, or the onset of death, it mattered not, the Omnisah had found him wanting and killed him.

So one week until the mission begins. Reproba would have to have the Adeptus Astartes in his care prepared by then.

-------------------------------------------------------

B&C Space Hulk AoD rules and modelling ideas can be found here.

For this AoD there will be 30 slots available during the first iteration.

Members will have 1 week from today (6/14/2006) to submit the required documentation to Refuse (post here in this thread) for inclusion in the AoD.

Rules questions and considerations should be discussed in this thread. Once 6/21/2006 has reached us, the Missions will start.

Per the Fabricator-General's communication the requirements are:

1) Have a fully painted Kill-Team Space Hulk AoD force.
2) Provide a list of the Marines the chapter will be sending, including all wargear and psychic potential.
3) Provide a Photo of the squad.
4) Provide a Photo of each squad member.
5) Provide a Photo of each squad member.
6) Provide a short petition to the Adeptus Mechanicus to be included in the mission.

Photos may be sent to refuse (echild@emperorschildren.net) for hosting, or hosted on another site.

The thirty teams will be selected from the completed submissions based on the following guidelines.

1) Themed Responses to the Adeptus Mechanicus
2) Forum participation (Plan with your forum)
3) Order of submission.

Remember, you must provide the complete submission requirements to be eligible to participate.

Chapter specific questions should be brought up early.
Wargear/Squad compatability can be done in this thread.

Brother Captain Achilles

Brother Captain Achilles

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 669 posts

could you clarify as to the specific meaning of this?
Virtus Quod Veneratio!!

"The warrior who acts out of honor cannot fail. His duty is honor itself. Even his death - if it is honourable - is a reward and can be no failure. For it has come through duty. Seek honour as you act, therefore, and you will know no fear."
Roboute Guilliman Primarch of the Ultramarines

Or when the Emperor comes back in time, like the movie Terminator and has to fight a liquid metal Horus.
NemFex

refuse

refuse

++ IMPERATOR PUERILIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 12,414 posts

could you clarify as to the specific meaning of this?

If a bunch of people get together, and plan a crusade for the Mechanicus, they are more likely to accept their offer.

So, subforums can "gather" togehter.

It will still be individuals commanding forces, but perhaps the Mechanicus will see fit to honor the chapter/forum (in the case of the index Astartes forum, or DIY). Or perhaps a group of like minded chapters can petition the Mechanicus together.

I.e. the more you put in, the more you are likely to be chosen by the Mechanicus to have the honor of dieing, I mean fighting, for the Emperor.

==Me==

==Me==

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,422 posts
Very cool REFUSE :P
Angels of the Lion
Oh yeah, well I'll go make ==My== own blog, with Blackjack & Hookers

VermGhost

VermGhost

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 166 posts
Hey Refuse, is there a Format for the Petition in which we are to submit, like what do we need to include in it other than the stats of our squad volunteering to serve for the Glorious Emperor?

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,644 posts
:blush: this is so cool....
Lord Vader we will redouble our efforts to have this battle station err :D Terminator squad completed.

mithril

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png gallery_48988_6285_17537.pnggallery_6494_6331_8260.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.png  gallery_48988_15465_18945.png

MajorNese-  In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only complaints. biggrin.png

refuse

refuse

++ IMPERATOR PUERILIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 12,414 posts

Hey Refuse, is there a Format for the Petition in which we are to submit, like what do we need to include in it other than the stats of our squad volunteering to serve for the Glorious Emperor?

In character for you chapter.

There was an implied joke. You have to petition to help the Mechanicus. A psychic spam from the Mechanicus. :P

So a short petition to help the Mechanicus, in character.

So how would your chapter repsond to the authorization to assist the Mechanicus comminication. :P

Luku

Luku

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,198 posts
Transmit File 2422525/O) Response Alpha-Bravo-twelve

Date: 0812999.M41

Subject: RE: Authorization for assistance.

Rating: Alpha (Fabricator-Generals eyes only)

Sire.

I, Lucius Muril, High Commander and Master of the Astartes Chapter, The Violet Avengers have received your ‘request’ for aid and my council and I have agreed to accept your mission and the promised reward in it’s undertaking. We understand that you require one squad of our finest warriors from the 1st Company, equipped in full Tactical Dreadnought armour, the arrangements have been made and my men are ready and awaiting your co-ordinates in high orbit above the Great Stronghold. Find attached the required details of said men.

Veteran Sergeant Luku (Equipped with Storm Bolter and Chainfist)
Veteran Eianna (Equipped with Storm Bolter and Power Fist)
Veteran Rex (Equipped with Storm Bolter and Power Fist)
Veteran Leeden (Equipped with Storm Bolter and Power Fist)
Veteran Muril (Equipped with Assault Cannon and Power Fist)

None of these men have been touched by the vile psychic ‘gifts’ that many other chapters seem to see worthy additions to their armoury, The Violet Avengers shall not be corrupted from within as others have been.

Find enclosed the visual documents also requested

High Master Lucius Muril, out

|-ERROR SENDING PIC FILES----RE_ATTEMPTING-|

Pictures will arrive once I return from work :P

OwlandMoonGuy

OwlandMoonGuy

++ IACULETOR MINUO ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,839 posts
Transmit File 103067/) Death Company Chaplain Ghasthast; First Battle Company; Guardian of the Sanguine Lost, Angels Sanguine Chapter

Subject:  Response Authorization

Rating: Singulous Omegaplexed 
(Original sender restricted)

Trans ref: Crush them completely
Cross ref to: Plutinus, First Company Techmarine
Cross ref to: Eviglio, First Company High Priest
Cross ref to: Raphael, Chapter Master
Trans ref: Fwd: Subject Authorization for assistance.
Trans ref: Subject: Authorization for assistance.

+++Insert Litany

Honorable Sir: It is with much sobriety that I respond to your request, forwarded in the transmission mentioned above.  My Chapter Master, Raphael, has commissioned me to fulfill your request.  As he is currently personally engaged in the Emperor’s duties, he as appointed me to allocate the resources you require at this desperate hour.

Orders: It is with great pride that we send you one of our Chapter’s finest officers, Sanguinary High Priest, Eviglio of the First Company chaplainry.  He will be a great asset to both your tactical and strategic goals in this endeavor.  Regrettably, it will require several weeks before he can return to Baalus Triune.  Once he has been released from his current campaign, he will make all haste to contribute to your cause.

As your need is urgent, our venerable chapter is prepared to send the requested squad ahead of their beloved commander.  Sergeant Scapulare is more than capable of acting in full accordance with your request.  Perpetrations are already underway and they will be ready to leave within the next forty-eight common hours.

Composition: [262]
Veteran Sergeant, Scapulare, Bellicus Minor;
 -Stomrbolter, powerfist, grenade launcher, auspex

Brother Gnaeus, Pollex Arma Primoris;
 -Assault cannon and chainfist

Brother Deodatus, Pollex Arma Secundus;
-Assault cannon and chainfist

Brother Leonius, Tacitus Primoris;
-Storm bolter and powerfist

Brother Cassander, Tacitus Secudus.
-Stormbolter and powerfist

Requested Vox-documentation will be sent in a subsequent transmission.

I will await final confirmation and departure itinerary.

For the Emperor and Sanguinius.

DC Chaplain, Ghasthast, First Company

+++Source script authorized
+++End Transmission

-OMG

+++Edit to add pics+++

Insertion Squad; designated Red Epsilon – Angels Sanguine Chapter; uder Army Commander, Sanguinary High Priest Eviglio’s Command.

Posted Image
Entire Squad

Posted Image
First Company Sergeant Scapulare, Bellicus Minor;

Posted Image
Veteran Brother Ganeus, Pollex Arma Primoris;

Posted Image
Veteran Brother Deodatus, Pollex Army Secundus;

Posted Image
Veteran Brother Leonius; Tacitus Primoris;

Posted Image
Veteran Brother Cassander, Tacitus Secundus;

Overhead views:

Posted Image
Vet. Sgt. Scapulare, sb, pf, grenade launcher & auspex

Posted Image
Vet. Brother Ganeus, assault cannon & pf

Posted Image
Vet. Brother Deodatus, assault cannon & pf

Posted Image
Vet Brother Leonius, sb & pf

Posted Image
Vet Brother Cassander, sb & pf

sP8d2kq.gif

"What monstrosities would walk the streets were some people's faces as unfinished as their minds?" -Eric Hoffer

Einstein

Einstein

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 160 posts
Now, THAT's a nice way to put it...

I have my team almost finished, need the final magnetizing and gluing, plus I have to finish those Emperor-damned bases...
"In the grim darkness of the far future, Word has been abandoned"

My Photobucket account with my Ultramarines

The Angelus Sanctus

The Angelus Sanctus

++ RUBERO CUNICULUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 10,085 posts
Although there are 30 spots available, what happens if in a weeks time there isnt a "decent" number of entries? Will the deadline be extended or will the mission still commence within one week?
Armies Owned:
Angels of the Lion (DA): Grand Master Angelus Sanctus | Space Wolves: ? | Iron Hands: ? | Sisters of Battle: ?
Emperor's Children: Lord Amorr'ei Ge'hinnom | Thousand Sons: ? | Word Bearers: ?

My Stuff:
My Photobucket | My Blog | My B&C PC&A Blog

Azazal

Azazal

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 636 posts
Transmit File: 093761-89

Magos, The Laconia Legion stands ready to assist you in your endeavors to purge the xeno scum tainting our Emperor’s beloved galaxy.  With cleansing flame and bolter fire we shall purge the enemies of our Emperor, hollow be his name, and show that the might of mankind cannot be opposed.

The Ares currently sails through the ether and will be at the deployment zone within the week.  While I cannot commit the full bulk of our First Company warriors, they are currently engaged in a crusade to eradicate the foul green skinned filth plaguing Eos VII, I, and my personal command squad stand ready to deploy to where ever you need us.

Our Holo-pics will be forwarded to you shortly, in the interim; I am forwarding you a list of the equipment blessed by the Omnisah that we shall be using.

On my personage I will carry my Crozius and Storm Bolter

Brother Sergeant Alexander, with Storm Bolter and Powersword

Brother Perseus, with Assault Cannon and Powerfist

Brother Theseus, with Assault Cannon and Powerfist

Brother Pericles, with Storm Bolter and Chainfist

Agamemnon, Chaplain of the Laconia Legion's First Company, Keeper of the Flame of Apollon, Defender of the Faith.

Thought for the Day: Only through sacrifice do we receive the Emperor’s divine glory

Now for the game stuff:
Chaplian - Reclusiarch
Terminator Armor
Storm Bolter
Terminator Command Squard
Sergeant, 3 marines
Assualt Cannon (2)
Chainfist
Furious Charge

refuse

refuse

++ IMPERATOR PUERILIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 12,414 posts
Transmit File 879823.1/)  Fabricator-General transmission to quesitoner

Subject:  Questions about Authorization for assistance.

Rating: Purple Zeta

(everyone)

Cross ref to: The Angelus Sanctus

Subject:

It has recently come to our attention that you asked a quesiton about the innerworking and mechanicusms of the Adpetus Mechanicus mission (refered to later as Exhibit Epsilon).  The Mechanicus review team has determined that your inquiry rates as a Crimson Gamma threat.  

The fact that there may not be thirty loyal chapters to the Emperor, blessed be he for guiding us, strikes as the deepest Heresy.  All loyal Chapters will respond within the prerequisite time period and with all the expected piousness of loyalist chapters.  Chapters who show their heritical ways, by not responding will be turned over to the Ordos Painticus for "re-education".

But for a moment, let's entertain the concept that there are not thirty chapters still loyal to the Emperor, may he light the darkness that threatens to consume us.  If such an absurd possibility could exist, the chapters still loyal could not wait for others to realize their Heresy!  To do so would be to dishonor the Emperor, May his light destroy those who are tainted, and the Adeptus Mechanicus.

Chapters who petition and are granted the honor of serving the Adpetus Mechanicus would be dispatched to their appointed locations to perform their most sacred duties.  While other teams would be sent to dispatch those chapters who have shown themselves to be creatures afraid of the light of the Emepror, may his name drive the enemies of the Imperium to their dark pits.  

So the ships are being prepared and will arrive to transport the honorable members of the still loyal chapters upon the annointed, and appointed hour.

Please, prepare your soul for the cleansing it so needs for questioning the loyality of those honorable Chapters.  

Upon receipt of this message a loyal techno virus will infect your . . . . . ..

The Angelus Sanctus

The Angelus Sanctus

++ RUBERO CUNICULUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 10,085 posts
nice come back there Refuse <_<

After the work i did tonight, ill as sure as heck make the deadline :angry:
Armies Owned:
Angels of the Lion (DA): Grand Master Angelus Sanctus | Space Wolves: ? | Iron Hands: ? | Sisters of Battle: ?
Emperor's Children: Lord Amorr'ei Ge'hinnom | Thousand Sons: ? | Word Bearers: ?

My Stuff:
My Photobucket | My Blog | My B&C PC&A Blog

Artemis the hunter

Artemis the hunter

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 261 posts
Transmit File 842119-42

Subject: RE: Authorization for Assistance

Rating: Alpha

Cross Ref To: Artemis the Hunter, Golden Hawks Chapter Master

Original Sender: Epistolary Lysander, Golden Hawks Chief Librarian

Encoding Routine Arachia Level 5

Sire,
Artemis has delegated to me the task of selecting those warriors who would be honoured with the chance to prove themselves in your mission. After significant deliberation Brother Sergeant Balur was chosen to lead our strike team, due to relevant tactical experience. The remaining Brothers were taken from his veteran squad (see vid-logs 1942-B through 2184-A, De-encription code "Blazing Sun"). All have proven themselves in combat multiple times, at one point removing and neutralizing a carnifex (vid-log 8419-I) for study by The Adeptus Mechanicus. There may be some small delay in transit due to current upgrading and repair of the Tactical Dreadnought Armour they will be using. List of equipment follows:

++DATA STREAM CORRUPTED... ATTEMPTING MESSAGE RETRIEVAL++

<FRAGMENT MISSING> Balur: Lightning Claws
Brother Izual: Lightning Claws
Brother <FRAGMENT MISSING> and storm shield
<FRAGMENT MISSING>: Lightning Claws
Bro<FRAGMENT MISSING> Thunder Hammer and <FRAGMENT MISSING>

++CORRUPTION CORRECTED... POSSIBLE CAUSE: MEMORY CORE FAILURE++

Regret I am unable to attend personally, but other matters require looking into. Sergeant Balur and his squad will be there shortly, pending completion of upgrades.

The Emperor Protects.

++Gene-seed anomaly logged. Entire squad subject to increased adrenaline output++

MESSAGE ENDS

I have to touch up the paint. aside from the equipment listed in the transmission the squad also has furious charge and comes to 215pts.

Edited by Artemis the hunter, 14 June 2006 - 06:41 PM.

Joker

Joker

++ RIDICULUM PAUXILLUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,722 posts
Transmit File 101717// Honorable Chaplain Tabbris; Legio Bolter and Chainsword

Rating: Omega 17

Cross ref to: Ordo Literatus
Cross ref to: **Restricted**
Cross ref to: **Restricted**
Trans ref: Fwd: Lord Inquistor Impetro Respondi, Ordo Hereticus
Trans ref: Subject: Authorization for assistance.

+++Insert Litany+++

The Emperor Protects.

My Brother- I have, with great sorrow, recieved your request.

Orders: I have chosen an elite selection of the Legio to send to you. The Ordo Literatus is a brotherhood inside our Legio well is more than capable to help in whatever capacity you may need.

5 Members of the Ordo will be departing for your location as soon as inter-system travel arrangements can be made.

**Identity Data Restricted by Lord Respondi**

Be aware that the members of the Ordo are singular of purpose and will never cease in pursuit of the Heretic and Alien.  Past member's deaths weigh heavily on the memories of the Brotherhood.

Reclusiarch Tabbris, Honored Chaplain, 2nd Company, Blood of the Emperor

+++Thought for the Day- His Light is the Path+++

+++Source script authorized+++
+++End Transmission+++

Composition: [295]
Veteran Sergeant Hagen;
-Twin Lightning Claws
Posted ImagePosted Image

Brother Garrad;
-Storm Bolter and Chainfist
Posted ImagePosted Image

Brother Freeman;
-Storm Bolter and Chainfist
Posted ImagePosted Image

Brother Harden;
-Assault Cannon and Powerfist
Posted ImagePosted Image

Brother Widenbar;
-Assault Cannon and Powerfist
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Joker, 20 June 2006 - 09:49 PM.

Joker

gallery_3570_2095_14088.jpg

Luku

Luku

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,198 posts
|---RESEND OF PIC FILES SUCCESSFUL---|

Veteran Sergeant Luku

Posted Image

Veteran Muril
Posted Image

Veteran Einna
Posted Image

Veteran Rex
Posted Image

Veteran Leeden
Posted Image

Group shot
Posted Image

refuse

refuse

++ IMPERATOR PUERILIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 12,414 posts
Theolus had ordered Munus squad on continuous training operations. Master Sergeant Delit, Lord Trainer of the Chapter, had prepped the training areas for a variety of missions. Due to the lack of information available, he had created training plans for the 7 members of Munus squad. Each squad member of the squad would spend the next 7 days in their terminator armor going through the rigors of Advanced Exo-Armor training, something they had all done hundreds of times. The training would rotate each of the members through all of the weapon options for the Terminator Armor. Librarian Theolus, one of the few in the chapter to have earned the Crux Argentum, would lead each training exercise. From Ship Boarding simulations, to Death World survival, the Terminator armored members of Munus would be pushed to their limits.

Without additional information about the objectives, the all the members of the squad would cross train with the weapon options available to their Tactical Dreadnought armor. Only Theolus trained with his standard weapons, the Force Sword and Storm Bolter. Special ammunition types were to be used during the traning sessions. Munus was not unique in the Aquila Puerilis chapter, and all of the members had served time in the Death Watch teams of the Ordo Xenos. The chapter upheld the teachings of the Emperor, and gladly served along side the forces of the Imperium to cleanse the universe of xenos.

It was 23 hours into their first rotation of training when Magos Reproba summoned Theolus and squad Munus to the Mechanicus’ orbiting station. The Mechanicus kept a large presence above the planet Veneratio, home world of the Aquila Puerilis. The base served as a staging area for the chapter’s fleet, as well as the final defense line for the planet. Also in orbit were several ship hulks, used for boarding practices. Squad Munus had been scheduled to use them during training hours 75 to 100.

As the commander approached a voice stated, “Librarian Theolus, please come in.” The mechanical tones of the voice indicated a Mechanicus origin. Theolus stepped into the mechanically infested room, and stood looking at Magos Reproba. Reproba was partially sunken into the floor, his mechanical lower body out of sight. Reproba’s head didn’t move as the voice once again spoke. “Theolus, the Mechanicus has decided to assist your training by providing a simulated situation for you. We want to see how you deal with the situation, to assess the likelihood of your success during this mission.”

Theolus’ voice did not waiver when he spoke. “Only by imperfection can we fail him.”

The Magos’ head rotated to look at Theolus, “Yes of course, the training will commence within the hour. The latest Mechanicus ship has brought some suitable training material. Arco-Flagellants we will use to simulate Xenos. Their weapons will have the power fields disabled, and you will use special training rounds. The bio-mechanicals will attack along a programmed set of responses according to our data on Xenos species 43798. With their weapons un-powered, they will not be able to harm your marines, and with the special rounds, you will not be able to harm them. Successful attacks by the bio-mechanicals, will count as your troops being “dead”, and the same for your attacks. The Inquisitor Vellous has sent these along to assist in your training.”

Theolus, stood for a moment, and then commented. “We will not fail him.”

Squad Munus had deployed in Training Hulk 3, and was executing boarding action Gamma 03. The lead members of Munus, Master Sergeant Delit and Veteran Brother Ferus had taken point. They were covering the east west passes of X intersection Beta, when the Arcos were first sighted. Three of the bio-mechanicals were approaching from Ferus’ corridor and three more from Delits.

Theolus ordered the squad to move to the rally point in room lambda, and engage the bio-mechanicals with Brother Gelu’s heavy flamer.

Delit was performing the rear guard duties when the first Arco-Flagellant triggered it’s Hype. With the Drug Coursing through its body, it moved at mind numbing speeds. Delit, had backed into the room, prepared to side step and allow Gelu to fire down the hallway, engulfing the six approaching Arcos in simulated flames. As he prepared to side step, he instinctively activated his power sword and raised it to parry the attacking bio-mechanical. His reaction to the sudden powering of the Arco-Flagellants power whips. Delit, spoke a single word “Dedecus” before rapidly parrying the dervish’s attacks.

Behind him, the squad reacting to the key word ejected the simulation magazines and loaded live ammunition. The Arco’s weapons were not deactivated as had been planned. Squad Munus was now in a fight for their lives.

Delit parried attack after attack, waiting for the opening, and buying his squad time to switch their weapons. Finally, he drove home his attack and dispatched the attacking biomechanical. Without thinking he stepped to the side at the command of Theolus, moving without thinking, and Gelu’s flamer belched promethium down the hall at the five remaining bio-mechanicals. The members of Munus fired single shots into those demi-humans who made it into the room, while Delit switch his magazine.

Theolus’ voice sounded harsh within Delit’s helmet. “Secure the room; I will take second team with me to secure the objective.” Theolus turned to leave and his voice again was heard in Delit’s helmet, “The Emperor watches over us through you.”

The Members of the second team of Squad Munus followed Theolus out of the southern exit of room lambda, while first team set up to cover the northern entrance to the room. “Only by imperfection could they fail him.”

Librarian Theolus was back aboard the Mecahnicus’ station by training hour 30. His purposeful steps resounded through the halls he strode. His terminator armor was being repaired by the chapter’s armorer, a result of his efforts to hold four of the bio-mechanicals at bay while second team accomplished the training mission. In the end his delaying action had worked, and his team had activated the teleport homers that had recalled them to the waiting Aquila Puerilis battle barge.

Now though, his ire with the Magos needed to be expressed.

Far behind him, aboard the battle barge, squad Munus continued to train for the mission.

Through the door Theolus was marching towards, Reproba wondered at the rest of the shipment that had also arrived with the bio-mechanicals.

BigJon

BigJon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 412 posts
Transmit File 879823/)  Responce to Magos for requested assistance.

Subject:  Authorization for assistance.

Rating: Crusade Code Gamma 

Cross ref to: High Marshal Helbrecht: Code HMH-01
Cross ref to: Marshal Carl-Lazarus, Master of the Crusade of Light: Code MCL-01

Magos, we have been directed, after careful consideration, by High Marshal Helbrecht, to provide you 
with all necessary support for you to accomplish you mission. The Black Templar Battle Barge “Legion”
can be dispatched to a location of your choice to deliver to you the supporting unit you requested at a 
time you desirer.

At this time we feel this mission rates security value Gamma; in response to this we are providing five 
of our Sword Brethren adorned with the chapter’s holy Tactical-Dreadnought armor. 

In order to batter down the gates of the enemy we are releasing our unit called “Emperors Hammers” to
your service. This unit has been at the for-front of many Crusades and battles and has served the Emperor
well, I’m sure they will perform equally for you.

Sword Brethren Rudolf 
Sword Brethren Georg 
Sword Brethren Ludwig
Sword Brethren Hess
Sword Brethren Sternfeld

As per there calling, all Sword Brethren are armed with the Chapter’s most holy Thunder-Hammers and
Storm Shields (let the enemy of man throw themselfs upon them). 

As requested; holo-pics of the unit will be provided and are forth-comming upon there return from current  action.

++Thought of the day: Prayer cleanses the soul, but pain cleanses the body++

Within the darkness of space the Black Templars Battle Barge “Legion” hung motionless, aboard all was still
and the mummer of prayer could be heard all around. Deep within the hull sat the Crusade Marshal
Carl-Lazarus and his Knightly council.

“Marshal, upon the cusp of battle you have been required to send away your best unit, this is an outrage!”

“Ease yourself Brother Rudolf, High Marshal Helbrecht is wise in many ways that extend beyond the
battlefield” answered Marshal Carl-Lazarus.

“Many Crusades have worked closely with the Adeptus Mechanicus, and they provide us critical support on
many worlds…..yet they do not hold the Emperor in the light they should, instead turning to there false
Machine-God and are not to be trusted.”

Just to speak of the Machine-God made Marshal Carl-Lazarus jaw clench and he made a mental note to
cleanse himself before evening prayers.

The gathering of his council settled at his statement and hung on his words.

“Many times the Adeptus Mechanicus has seen fit to request the assistance of the Emperors finest warriors under false pretence to fulfill there own secret agenda. High Marshal Helbrecht has seen through this ruse
and has decided to provide one of his most elite unit’s, a house guard, to appease the Adeptus Mechanicus and to also keep an eye on there true intentions and maybe gaining an advantage of knowledge over the Adeptus Mechanicus.”
Everyone stay calm! This is not happening!

Artemis the hunter

Artemis the hunter

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 261 posts
I have pictures now. somewhat fuzzy, but they are the best I can do with what I have. I shall upload them immediately.

@REFUSE: are we allowed to write our own fluff for this? because I like the story you've done and would like to add my own.

refuse

refuse

++ IMPERATOR PUERILIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 12,414 posts

I have pictures now. somewhat fuzzy, but they are the best I can do with what I have. I shall upload them immediately.

@REFUSE: are we allowed to write our own fluff for this? because I like the story you've done and would like to add my own.

Absolutely.
That is the key.
Even if you are not participating but want to help by writing, modelling, ideas fire away.

Updated Wiki
http://lordcommander...:Space_Hulk:AoD

As a note.

The story will follow the Aquila Puerilis' preperation for the SH:AOD, and the forces of the Imperium who stand against them.

Feel free to fill in your chapter.

Azazal

Azazal

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 636 posts
Transmit File: 093761-92

Subject:  Updated holo images

Magos, may the Emperor bless you, our holo-imager has been thrice blessed by the adpets aboard the Ares and is now functioning fully with in the guidelines of the Omnisah.  Attached are the images of the breathern I have pleadged to assist in you endevore to purge the xeno filth that plauges mankind.

Agamemnon, Chaplain of the Laconia Legion's First Company, Keeper of the Flame of Apollon, Defender of the Faith.

Thought for the Day: The only good xeno is a dead xeno.

Agamemnon:
Posted Image Posted Image

Sgt. Alexander:

Brother Pericles:

Brother Perseus:

Brother Theseus:

Group Image:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/aza.../SquadFront.jpg

Edited by Barret, 05 December 2007 - 05:28 AM.

refuse

refuse

++ IMPERATOR PUERILIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 12,414 posts

Transmit File: 093761-92

Laconia Legion

Artemis the hunter

Artemis the hunter

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 261 posts
Transmit File 842119-42B

Subject: Vox-pics and updated roster

Sire,
It has come to my attention that the original roster we sent you was corrupted and some of the data was lost. I have re-sent the roster with the missing data filled in. It is also my pleasure to report to you that the routine armour maintenence has been completed and that Sergeant Balur and his squad mates are now in transit to your position. our vox capture equipment, though adequate and blessed, is not as good as that of some of our brothers. It is sufficient for our purposes though, and the best vox-captures we could get have been sent with this message.
The Emperor Protects,
Epistolary Lysander, Golden Hawks Chief Librarian

Brother Sergeant Balur: Lightning Claws
Posted Image
Posted Image
Brother Izual: Lightning Claws
Posted Image
Posted Image
Brother Veras: Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield
Posted Image
Posted Image
Brother Xavier: Lightning Claws
Posted Image
Posted Image
Brother Beliasus: Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield
Posted Image
Posted Image

entire squad:
Posted Image

Regret image quality not better.

++++I adjusted pic locations to fit board formatting++++

Edited by Joker, 17 June 2006 - 11:55 PM.

refuse

refuse

++ IMPERATOR PUERILIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 12,414 posts
Are you going to be able to get better pictures?