Bunkers by Ebolahound, painting by me...

LupoLoopy

http://www.tvxc.org/minis/bunkers.jpg

I just finished the last one of these, as I wanted to paint something different to get the old inspiration going. All in all, I'm pretty happy with them for scenery pieces. I'll probably repaint the purple windows black at a later stage, but then maybe not. C&C appreciated.

Do they have an entrance or access point to load a squad in? I did not see any opening or door slor, but perhaps in theory they may have a hatched that opens that is not noticebale model wise.

Otherwise they do look really nice and when they are grouped to gtether you have a trap to pass through or even fire coverage over large areas. They may play an important role in a corners battle.

AA

Do they have an entrance or access point to load a squad in? I did not see any opening or door slor, but perhaps in theory they may have a hatched that opens that is not noticebale model wise.

Otherwise they do look really nice and when they are grouped to gtether you have a trap to pass through or even fire coverage over large areas. They may play an important role in a corners battle.

AA

There seems to be a pretty big hatch on the top of each of them..

Looking good ;)

I like how it almost seems that the bunkers are being swallowed by the ground. :lol:

Nice adding the bloody hand and the blood on the top bits.

Looks really nice :huh:

Archived