Three Templars venerables Dreadnoughts

Pleasuredome

Quickly reminded why I like the forgeworld dreads over the hunk of metal.

The Forgeworld ones look great, but perhaps abit too similar (even though you painted the sheilds and stuff different colours)

-Legacy40k

Good job Brother. ;)

Black + White + Gold = Bliss

I like your top dread the best, cannae think of why exactly :wink:

I don't like the standard GW venerable much either, but the arms are VERY NICE imho ^_^

I have a suggestion though. Why don't you stick the GW dread arms on one of the FW ones, for a bit of added variety?

Cheers :)

-t14

Good job Brother. ;)

Black + White + Gold = Bliss

I like your top dread the best, cannae think of why exactly :wink:

I don't like the standard GW venerable much either, but the arms are VERY NICE imho ^_^

I have a suggestion though. Why don't you stick the GW dread arms on one of the FW ones, for a bit of added variety?

Cheers :)

-t14

My understanding is that they don't fit.

However, you could put one of the forgeworld banners onto the metal dread.

-Legacy40k

This dread rocks! anyway if you don't tell me I can think that the forgeword ones are the same... maybe a different base would be helpful anyway it's too late I think :ph34r: with this color the new venerable dread from GW looks better, anyway I still hate his CC weapon and also the beaky head :) I will convert them

• 2 weeks later...
I guess I'm on my own, I like the new GW VD although I'm not a big fan of the beakie head, all of your dreads rock simply put and I definetly want to get the BT dread when I can sell enough vital organs to finance it.

Like just about everyone else, I love those FW Dreads. The GW one just looks 'chintzy' in comparison to the FWs. Good paint jobs on all of them. Keep up the good work, and your army will cause opponents to drool or scream and then curl up and die with envy. hehe.

Rymeer

Archived